Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh she's back on the self help books. I'm thinking those flowers off her "therapist" we're more of a "thanks for the wild ride...but no thanks, not anymore" kind of parting gift. Hence why she's looking for a new therapist
Didn’t she say it was for a friend?
Her therapist probably does a weeks worth of work with Chelsea in just an hour so can’t take anyone else on 🤣

Reactions: 2

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
does she really expect people to believe her therapist is buying her flowers because she’s had yet another failed relationship. She has about 5 of them a year. She should know the drill by now 😂 very unprofessional if that is true, but I also think she’s bought them herself
Unless it's a "therapist" and no one actually qualified

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the story about the shared custody arrangements, and how it will have to change when Hendrix starts school - it will be interesting to see where he will go to school.
I don't get how it would change much anyway because she shoves him into nursery? Surely it would be John who would lose the time with him?

Buzz2345

Chinions get on this!!!
I wasn’t too sure if it was legit at first or if it was even Chelsea posting it but whoever has posted it has proof of a phone call with him while she was on holiday!!!
Considering this has been posted the same day they’ve fell out too! 👀
---
80 odd comments last I looked!
I’ve read through the comments. Seems to be someone causing dramas.

Reactions: 1

Lyla001

VIP Member
I know I'm armchair diagnosing but I genuinely believe she has a borderline personality disorder. Her erratic behaviour, the alcoholism while being in denial, how easily she can drop other people, the refusal to take any blame, the selfish parenting, the narcissism...

She's exactly like my Mother who was diagnosed with BPD.
Totally agree with this. My friend was diagnosed with BPD she has very similar traits. And she has to be with a bloke no matter what,then the process starts over again.

Reactions: 1