Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttg111

Chatty Member
Anyone remember what thread the ex wife is on? I want to see if anything has been posted!
I think this has been massive karma for our chinny
You know all those sly digs she kept making towards that wife were ridiculous !! From a woman to another woman! She really did rub it all in her face and now she's been left ! Karma really does work in wonderful ways!
I think the ex wife deleted her socials around the time the engagement happened.

Reactions: 2
Oh she's back on the self help books. I'm thinking those flowers off her "therapist" we're more of a "thanks for the wild ride...but no thanks, not anymore" kind of parting gift. Hence why she's looking for a new therapist
Didn’t she say it was for a friend?
Her therapist probably does a weeks worth of work with Chelsea in just an hour so can’t take anyone else on 🤣

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
does she really expect people to believe her therapist is buying her flowers because she’s had yet another failed relationship. She has about 5 of them a year. She should know the drill by now 😂 very unprofessional if that is true, but I also think she’s bought them herself
Unless it's a "therapist" and no one actually qualified

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the story about the shared custody arrangements, and how it will have to change when Hendrix starts school - it will be interesting to see where he will go to school.
I don't get how it would change much anyway because she shoves him into nursery? Surely it would be John who would lose the time with him?

Buzz2345

Chinions get on this!!!
I wasn’t too sure if it was legit at first or if it was even Chelsea posting it but whoever has posted it has proof of a phone call with him while she was on holiday!!!
Considering this has been posted the same day they’ve fell out too! 👀
---
80 odd comments last I looked!
I’ve read through the comments. Seems to be someone causing dramas.

Reactions: 1