Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Oh Chelsea 🤦🏻‍♀️

some of this I do agree with, I recently took my 2 kids on a long train journey and I was SO anxious/ dreading it. However as a parent you just have to get on with it.

I do think sometimes people on Tattle criticise for the sake of it and most of these people do enough shitty things without their looks needing to be brought into it. but she really doesn’t help herself sometimes and at the end of the day she (you) doesn’t have to read here if it affects her (your) mental health

Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a shit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.

Reactions: 4

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Why didn't she just pay the $18 dollars for unlimited refills if she's gonna whinge about the price of drinks all the time.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Anyone followed her for a while? Does she just do the parks when in Florida? Seems a strange thing to do given there is sooooo much to do. They're only a week in and already going back to the same parks. I mean each to their own. Just seems like a really long way to go to spend 2 weeks in theme parks.

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Lakes hotel and spa.

Spa is in the middle of the car park and if you have your wedding reception there it over looks the pool n stuff 😬
looks like she didn’t even fork out for one of the hot tub balcony rooms, just a standard. Or we’d have seen it constantly on her stories