Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
I wonder what their plan is with the dog they bought “together”? Another reason why I don’t feel sorry for her, she has no problem bringing innocent lives into her mess of a life on a whim. She’s repeatedly messed with her son by introducing him to a new step dad every month, and moving them in. I wouldn’t be surprised if she bonus balls her puppy off cause she cba now Jordan’s gone
That had crossed my mind too - unless she gets CSA for the dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone on the Chet Sket & Helen Briggs thread the other week said they take a stroller for their 9 year old on holiday 😂

I love that the age for strollers on holidays is such a delicate subject

• Haha

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Right! She shows so much of her life, her house, the places she takes H all the time etc despite the fact majority of her audience are pervs who are into god knows what. And thanks to her they know exactly where her son is every time he’s in her care. Absolutely no regard for his safety at all.

Babyboox

How is she managing to get him to sit in his pushchair and highchair??? That highchair can not be comfy for him now 🙈

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She's so happy that she's posted on Instagram 25 times in the first 24 hrs she's been there. Does anyone recognise that hotel? It looks very dated for a Disney hotel. It looks like they're all sleeping together too. She made out it cost her an absolute fortune.

I’m actually in the same Facebook page and happily married but it’s just as much juice as tattle. I spend far to long sitting reading the drama 🤣

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug about them being perfect and that everyone is jealous!
People love hard and fast but when you have a child you don’t fuck about with their emotions! Endrixxxxxx has had more step dads than I’ve had fillet steaks
Oooh now that’s a hard one… has she had more fillet steaks or men 🤔

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
She is such an attention seeker. The tears on socials, the holiday for sale for all of 5 minutes, the house maybe going up for sale or rent, the talk about how great Ibiza is going to be etc etc. I actually do feel sorry for her, she is an absolute mess mentally. She needs to just stop and get herself into a much calmer, more adult frame of mind. Poor Hendrix, it must be so hard for him to understand all the going’s on. I feel a break at his dads for a couple of months would do him and her a favour and she could spend some of her money on The Priory or something to get some proper help.
I totally agree . Her behaviour is manic atm. I think the issue with her ,is that its always someone else's fault. She takes no responsibility for her decision making. Don't get me wrong, her issues could stem from way back when which leads to dating knobheads. But, i honestly couldn't put my kid through this lot never mind myself.

This Florida holiday is coming up soon isn't it? I bet she'll be desperate for those watching to go before then so she can pocket a bit of extra money towards the holiday. The longer she's got to wait to draw the bonus ball, the longer people have got to change their mind and ask for their money back.

msPrimrose

Why is she fannying on with all those sticker books etc when you know they’ll just end up on the floor and she won’t pick them up ( feel sorry for the cabin crew) if H does have an iPad * not an Aldi lookalike one * all she has to do is download films and a couple of games hell he’ll be no bother if he can play marvel games etc for 9 hours
And Chinny pack a blanket for him as it gets cold on a plane and I don’t think you’ll get one in economy 🙄

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Her cousin isn’t very happy with the post on the Newcastle page even though proof has now been received

• Wow
  • Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
The worrying part is the denial - she can get help and support (if/when she chooses) with the other deep rooted issues she has, but it’s the fact she’s a grown woman in charge of a child and has no concept that she is just rinse and repeat on the same cycle of shit with another man, it’s damaging for her son now, she needs to stop.
How's she's not come to the realisation that's is her that's the issue is shocking, all of her relationships (if we can call a few weeks relationships) fail because of her issues, she has no self awareness at all, but we're the losers, okay