Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't even belong to the kids it's the two she's raffling off so why she lying.
---
I know, why don't we all put a Rolex on and take a picture. She's so weird.

Reactions: 4
So she has her kid on a Tuesday? John sees him more than Chelsea....the irony.

Reactions: 10
Does he do all day at ‘school’ I am aware he is only 3? Either way she’s just admitted she sees him for one day 😒

Reactions: 7
He will have been plonked In His high chair with iPad whilst she was doing that shocking! Anything for a fiver it was him if they both stopped and reacted and turned round at end of video! Lovely. Poor kid.
My concern is that H was potentially in the house full stop. Had they just locked him in the house on his own and dumped him in front of the TV? Surely not.

They literally look like a pair of hillbilly’s. What a scruffy driveway. You know know the Manshun is FILTHY. She might clean the bedsit but just know the rest of the place stinks.

Fiver fanny sales clearly don’t buy class.

Also this picture literally proves nothing.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
They literally look like a pair of hillbilly’s. What a scruffy driveway. You know know the Manshun is FILTHY. She might clean the bedsit but just know the rest of the place stinks.

It only proved she dropped him off at school…
Pity for her… He does have to come home at some point!

1000’s of abused kids go to Disney every year Chinny hun.
Being in a position to splash the cash doesn’t make you incapable of being a tit mother, as you prove on the daily.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan of hers but I personally didn’t hear Hendrix or any child in the background and if someone on here genuinely thinks they did why aren’t they reporting her to SS instead of posting on tattle?

Reactions: 8
I agree. I live in Hartlepool and we have a lot of seagulls here, to me it sounds like a seagull.

I’m not a fan of hers but I personally didn’t hear Hendrix or any child in the background and if someone on here genuinely thinks they did why aren’t they reporting her to SS instead of posting on tattle?

Reactions: 5

That's what I thought. What's the random stuff near the gate and fence? Is it rubbish? The fence is all green 🤢
---
I think she really struggles to afford the house. The only thing she changed initially was the kitchen and some flooring in a couple of rooms. Even then the kitchen was on tick. She's only just done one of th bathrooms. I don't think she can't afford to change anything. She'd rather piss the money she does have up the wall on booze and clothes.

Reactions: 5
Trying to make out Hendrix was at school when she had posted him in the garden before and after she promoted the video 😂 she’s rattled 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.