Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap.

Thread number 13, unlucky for some but not oor Chels.

Chelsea has found the one šŸ’• On a cultural trip to Dubai, victim number 3, no sorry, 4 or possibly 5 of the year has popped the question with an absolute horror of a ring which she refuses to show properly.

Chelsea has now returned home to the 4th love of her life, after JƤger, her Peloton and the fiancƩ of the month. Her child.

Pervious thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/chelsea...t-can-go-to-ibiza-and-get-off-her-head.41379/

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else also think itā€™s weird that her so called husband to be doesnā€™t even live in the same house and hasnā€™t spent any time with Hendrix. I guarantee he hasnā€™t met John and Beth which is also weird is youā€™re gonna be a step father to his kid.

Reactions: 7
This is so photoshopped it's unreal. The face and the lips?? She needs to stop abusing the face tune app, is she aware people can see what she really looks like in person so there's not much point pretending šŸ¤£
Shes oddly pale for someone whos just sat melting in 30 degree heat for a week getting pissed šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
This is so photoshopped it's unreal. The face and the lips?? She needs to stop abusing the face tune app, is she aware people can see what she really looks like in person so there's not much point pretending šŸ¤£
Looking like Angelina Jolie here......we know the truth.

Reactions: 1
What in the FaceApp is going on here? And why is she just stood half in a hot tub looking awkward? Surely she didnā€™t look at that and say ā€œyeh looks goodā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed sheā€™s added an engagement ring emoji to her ā€œengagement announcementā€ grid post?
also, found her engagement ring šŸ„° šŸ’
---
And weā€™ll be bleeping seeing those flowers for weeks on end till theyā€™re wilted and beyond binning.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's more obsessed woth Tattle than we are šŸ¤£
For someone that doesnā€™t care she mentions it a lot. What makes me laugh is people like Chelsea and the bloke in the vid make out we live in our mothers basement, arenā€™t successful and have no life. How would they know? We donā€™t plaster our lives over social media. Iā€™d argue I have a better life than Chelsea because Iā€™ve never had to suck anyone off to pay my mortgage. ā€œWhere do we get the energy to talk about someone we donā€™t knowā€. Same place you find the energy to follow this page and post about it on social media šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone that doesnā€™t care she mentions it a lot. What makes me laugh is people like Chelsea and the bloke in the vid make out we live in our mothers basement, arenā€™t successful and have no life. How would they know? We donā€™t plaster our lives over social media. Iā€™d argue I have a better life than Chelsea because Iā€™ve never had to suck anyone off to pay my mortgage. ā€œWhere do we get the energy to talk about someone we donā€™t knowā€. Same place you find the energy to follow this page and post about it on social media šŸ¤£
So true, I became mortgage free in my 30s & put the extra money into savings to retire early, I go on a number of holidays a year & have a very active social life because I work hard within my career. Sheā€™s still gonna be sucking dick for a very long time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is, weā€™re not jealous of her ā€œhustleā€ and business. She canā€™t even complete 10% of a part time distance learning personal training course!
We laugh at her because sheā€™s a tit mother and a car crash. She isnā€™t grinding and hustling - sheā€™s daily making boomerangs of dog walks, cutting an egg in half and sniffing out men willing to duck for free on camera so she can earn Ā£5. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø AdmireMe.VIP are dwindling rapidly and sheā€™s pissed it all away.
There is absolutely no aspect of Chelseaā€™s life that Iā€™m even remotely jealous of.
I love my life, I love my job, I love my kids, I love my husband. I just so happen to love gossiping about people in my down time šŸ˜‚ doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m obsessively stalking her page 24/7. These influencers seem to think we just sit here in our ā€œunhappy jealous livesā€ when itā€™s so far from the truth.
chelsea hun, we know you read here. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ If you donā€™t like people talking about you, live a private life. šŸ”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
TO BE FAIR I'd suck dick if it meant I got to be mortgage free in my 30's šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s the point weā€™re making. Chelseaā€™s sucking dick and still paying a mortgage yet weā€™re apparently losers with nothing better to do. As someone said above, 30s and no mortgage. In addition to sucking dick Chelsea is having to flog her belongings because sheā€™s a stupid bimbo who always wants to one up people and lead an influencer lifestyle. Well that massively bleeping backfired didnā€™t it chels šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Reactions: 8
Same! I do have a mortgage because I recently bought a 5 bed house for me, my 2 children and 2 dogs . I'm very high up and self employed in my job in the medical field. I also have 2 cars and live in a sought after area. So up yours, Chelsea

Reactions: 14