Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of hers but I personally didn’t hear Hendrix or any child in the background and if someone on here genuinely thinks they did why aren’t they reporting her to SS instead of posting on tattle?
I'm not a fan and also didn't hear anything.. it was definitely birds.. some people trying to make stuff up so it fits with their hatred for her.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of hers but I personally didn’t hear Hendrix or any child in the background and if someone on here genuinely thinks they did why aren’t they reporting her to SS instead of posting on tattle?
yeah it sounds like birds to me can’t hear anyone shouting mummy or whatever

Reactions: 1
We’re talking about the big pointed witch chin at the front not the jawline hahahaha
Crying at this. No thanks my natural jaw line is much better and I didn’t pay to look like the kiddie snatcher from chitty chitty bang bang 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah it sounds like birds to me can’t hear anyone shouting mummy or whatever
you do have to listen quite hard. I put it to my ear and could hear him faintly. But you can deffo hear a kid screaming separate to the birds in the background. She posted H earlier that day too then after they filmed the video so he was definitely there despite her saying she doesnt film content when he’s home.

Reactions: 7
I replayed it about ten times it’s faint but I heard it with head phones on 🤣 also that shag looked so dead she’s such a sack of potatoes they look like two corpses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all a it sad really isn't it - I'd hope people who raised it did it because of their concern of a child/dislike of Chelsea.

It makes me sad that alot of "influencer" parents feel they have to prove their love for their child. One of the greatest gifts you can give them is their privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anywhereeee nearrrr
That chins all over 🤣
---
Fancy promoting your AM off the back of whether you can hear her child or not 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
10 mins, she's still going from yesterday!
She's just doing the dishes....nothing exciting. Yet she felt she had to set a phone up to record herself doing it.
She looks absolutely furious in that clip, and her lip fillers make her look like she had her pet lip out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re getting ready for a new thread. Any suggestions?

something along the lines of…

“She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her fanny”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.