Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don't make content when my child is home” so where is he on a morning when you are trying to wobble your flat arse in a stinking thong whilst making a coffee…..pull the other leg chinny! And as for people killing for that jawline shows how deluded you are 😂you have lord of the rings character features, no one wants that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She actually doesn’t wash her pots properly as well, can tell those glasses are still filthy just covered in soap 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s gonna live up to the CHINNY and start replaying her stories and watching her chin go wild the same as we see 🤣

Reactions: 1
"People pay money for a chin like mine"
duck me, i'd be demanding a full refund

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whys she throwing shade at herself for putting on a bit of weight in pregnancy? It's COMPLETELY normal! Not a healthy message. Ps... Chinny, your arse looked better then

Reactions: 13
Seeing as she's reading here can we all tell her to stop using that awful filter on herself and especially the boyfriend, it makes him look like a toddler and young enough to be her son
---
The last couple of threads have been about how she clearly doesn't like been a mom and how everyone feels like hendrixxxxx should live with John, not one person would be jealous of someone like that

Man that washing up story 🤣🤣 she's acting like a kid does when they've been told clean after yourself. Wonder if she's got enough rage to clean the rest of her house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Claiming she’s made nearly £5k from her latest £5 Fanny sale, no one believes you love. Your a complete has been desperate to prove she’s something special

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well there is no denying it’s a big pointed chin. At least she’s trying to own it. But Why don’t she refer to herself as plank arse and massive forehead aswell ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claiming she’s made nearly £5k from her latest £5 Fanny sale, no one believes you love. Your a complete has been desperate to prove she’s something special
She may very well have made 5k from the flash fanny sale. However, I've never had to flash my fanny, sell my home, car or possessions to pay a bill. Who's really winning Chinny?
Didn't she say the other day she was "setting H up for life." Does that include having to sell your tenanted properties because you can't control your spending?

Reactions: 6
She may very well have made 5k from the flash fanny sale. However, I've never had to flash my fanny, sell my home, car or possessions to pay a bill. Who's really winning Chinny?
Didn't she say the other day she was "setting H up for life." Does that include having to sell your tenanted properties because you can't control your spending?
Imagine bragging that you've made nearly 5k from people wanting to see what a terrible mother you are. I bet 90% of them have cancelled their subscription already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if she did, is have say 800 people watch you shag (when you publicly said you hate sex) really worth that flex?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.