Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uploading x rated videos for men to wank over with your kid screaming in the background.
CHELSEA YOU ARE bleeping VILE!!!!!!!????
Social services need to get involved.

JOHN SAVE YOUR SON!!!!!!!!
The fact that she is having sex in her garden full stop is just gross so leaving her child in distress whilst she is shagging is not surprising sadly. I just hope his dad can use this as leverage to get full custody because she is foul.
If she is happy to put this out there with her son wailing in the background what else is she up to that we don’t see??

Reactions: 17
There is 100% a childs voice shouting 'mummy' at the end of the video. She's atrocious

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is an absolute disgrace, morals of an alley cat would be being disrespectful to an alley cat!

Reactions: 5
Sad thing is there be absolute perverts out there who would get off on that🤮 get the poor child in full custody with his dad

Reactions: 10
When she said Jordan makes her a coffee every Friday, thought she made the coffees? Get your story straight chinny 😂. Wonder if it’ll be round two of child neglect and £5 worth of shagging in the garden again today.

Reactions: 7
She’s seems extremely desperate to get rid of those raffle numbers, seriously how many people are going to pay £200 for a raffle to win a Rolex watch

Reactions: 4
She’s seems extremely desperate to get rid of those raffle numbers, seriously how many people are going to pay £200 for a raffle to win a Rolex watch
I wouldn't trust a bonus ball, and I wouldn't want an expensive watch 🤣
Didn't her sister win one of her bonus balls before?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.