Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatttt! Just when you think she couldn’t go any lower…. 😭
---
She needs cancelled!!!
Needs to lose her whole business…
She’s sick!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I edited this because I didn’t want to show the going’s on in the video…. But I can hear a child can yous?
I listened without explaining to my partner first… His face when I played that full blast 👀🤨😂
I will say I didn’t say anything and the first thing he said was, was that someone shouting mummy or a sheep baaa’ing… 🤨🤔
I said I don’t think there’s sheep local to her so…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

so I’d say yes that’s a mammy 🫣😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to delete the video because I don’t know if I’m allowed to share stuff like that here am I? But anyone wanting to watch id go on pay a fiver for the full thing… see them stopping to look round etc absolutely disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m going to delete the video because I don’t know if I’m allowed to share stuff like that here am I? But anyone wanting to watch id go on pay a fiver for the full thing… see them stopping to look round etc absolutely disgraceful
Your not showing anything.
Keep it on!! The more people that know of this the better!!!
---
He’s probably strapped in his buggy or high chair at the other end of the garden!!!

Reactions: 13
Why would you even create content when your kid is at home! Even though it wasn't her kid if I was the ex wife I'd be going mad. I wouldn't let my kids go round anymore.

Reactions: 10
It makes me squirm the fact she’ll be sat editing her own ‘content’ and talks to dirty pervy men whilst H is running around.
Not to mention that time she pulled her pants down and shook her arse to the camera then turned to smile at H.
Now this 🤮🤮
I really hope John reads here or someone reaches out to him!!!

I know she has him half the week like 😂😂😂 surely there’s enough time when she doesn’t have him to create content

You can definitely hear a child screaming in the background! She’s literally locked him in the house or put him out the way to film, then had a photo of him back outside with her again 10 minutes later while she promoted it. I agree, lots of time to film content while he’s at johns/nursery/she’s on holiday. Why film you getting shagged with your toddler screaming in the background?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That is a new level of disgusting. She's not right in the head. Dread to think what that little boy has seen. Makes me sick

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. They are a pair of absolute arseholes for doing that.

And on an entirely unrelated note, if people are worried about a child (or adult to be fair) you can log a safeguarding concern anonymously

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That has left me absolutely sickened. No wonder the poor boy shits himself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted on twitter about uploading the vid. I'm actually shocking no one has said anything in the comments.

Reactions: 4
I'm not defending her (I promise!) but how sure are we that it was H and not a neighbour kid or a kid walking nearby?

Reactions: 1
I'm not defending her (I promise!) but how sure are we that it was H and not a neighbour kid or a kid walking nearby?
I don’t think she has any neighbours… not close enough to be able to hear someone else’s kid that clear in the background anyway.
And as much as it’s sick… I’m not all that shocked by what she does anymore

Reactions: 5
My concern is that H was potentially in the house full stop. Had they just locked him in the house on his own and dumped him in front of the TV? Surely not.

• Sad
My concern is that H was potentially in the house full stop. Had they just locked him in the house on his own and dumped him in front of the TV? Surely not.
I don't want to watch the video, but the fact they both reacted to the shout may mean it was him!

God I wish someone would post the entire video so we can see all of this.

Reactions: 7
Uploading x rated videos for men to wank over with your kid screaming in the background.
CHELSEA YOU ARE bleeping VILE!!!!!!!????
Social services need to get involved.

JOHN SAVE YOUR SON!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.