Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be interesting what they do once he starts in reception in September 25.

John and Chelsea live well over an hour apart and that’s not really practical for school drop offs.

The sensible thing would be John to have him and she live her best life and get him one Saturday in three, for an hour to go to Kosmic Kingdom.

As said above she won’t do that because she’ll lose face.

letting H live with his dad a majority of the time would be in that boys best interests, which is why it’ll never happen. It’d kill her to put his needs above her online platform.
I wonder if she's even thought about registering him for school? There's plenty of excellent private schools on Teesside, too including Red House which isn't too far away.

Reactions: 2
I imagine coz she’s got money that if she wants something she can get it fairly quickly/easily. Whereas something like sleep and toilet habits in a child are not things easily fixed with cash. That’s why she’s struggling. Some things you just have to get on with even if it is hard. There is no easy fix with children sadly I don’t think she gets that

Reactions: 6
My 4 year old only just learnt how to poo on the toilet just before he turned 4! Just took him a while longer for his poo’s than his wees. We didn’t scream at him or post on instagram asking to hire a professional potty trainer though 😬

What things is she ashamed to talk about that she’s tried??? Like what possibly could she have done. Weirdo. Just let him John have him. How she can post shite like that about her kid, is she not embarrassed!!

Reactions: 8
Pic 1 - is that thing on her face getting bigger?
Pic 2 - yet another thing she’s sharing to show she’s a tit mother. It didn’t even take her 6 years! Didn’t she post a birthday post for his 2nd birthday saying that he’s had her shaking with rage

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I may be on my own on this one but it's a genuine question. Is it not weird wearing a thong bikini to a spa?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wasn't sure if I was missing something. When I went to a spa I purposely bought a proper swimsuit. I was conscious that where I was going a bikini wouldnt be suitable never mind a thong bikini. She's mates with the lad that runs it so she can probably do what she wants. Personally if I was running what is supposed to be a high end spa there's no way customers would be walking around in a thong. Especially as kids use the pool.

Reactions: 12
I wasn't sure if I was missing something. When I went to a spa I purposely bought a proper swimsuit. I was conscious that where I was going a bikini wouldnt be suitable never mind a thong bikini. She's mates with the lad that runs it so she can probably do what she wants. Personally if I was running what is supposed to be a high end spa there's no way customers would be walking around in a thong. Especially as kids use the pool.
It’s no longer a high end spa, it’s run down & dirty now. The last time friends of mine went the staff apologised about how untidy & dirty it was

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She takes her son swimming in the same thong bikini. Bizarre behaviour but please remember that me being bitter about her life doesn’t mine any better 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She takes her son swimming in the same thong bikini. Bizarre behaviour but please remember that me being bitter about her life doesn’t mine any better 😂
I’m old fashioned but I too find the mams wearing thong bikinis abroad with their kids to be really…. Odd, and a bit inappropriate. But thats just me.

Reactions: 9
I actually laughed out loud when I saw her post that. A raging alcoholic who needs to see a therapist, flogs her fanny for a fiver and cries to strangers on the internet that she can't cope with her son. Yeah I'm totally bitter. Wish that was my life. 😂

I think its cause people would gossip (even more ) she gave her kid to his dad to bring up, she can't cope with her kid. She wouldn't be able to spin that into her being the victim 🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
see I think she will. When John’s babies are born she’ll say ‘H loves being a big brother so much and begs to be there so John’s forced me to let him have him’ or some equal bullshit because A - She will think it will duck Johns new family up and B- she will be free of her son

see I think she will. When John’s babies are born she’ll say ‘H loves being a big brother so much and begs to be there so John’s forced me to let him have him’ or some equal bullshit because A - She will think it will duck Johns new family up and B- she will be free of her son
I think when the babies are old enough for H to play with them he's gonna ask to live with John anyway.

I hate it when people say this. Like "I'm so OCD" if they just like a clean kitchen. Takes the piss out of the actual disorders people struggle with or maybe I'm being over sensitive.

Maybe she's bipolar herself so feels she can use it for clout. She's becoming more a bleep day by day isn't she? No one wants your life hun, guaranteed.

Attachments

• Heart