Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe people actually pay money to watch them two have sex, I’d rather spend a fiver on a screwdriver and gorge my eyes out 😂
I'd rather drag me flaps over broken glass than have Benjamin Button jiggle away ontop of me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s put up a pic of Hendrix cuddling a teddy saying ‘he’s happy with his new teddybear for pooing on the toilet’
So looks like he's trying to potty train him like a normal parent would no professionals needed. I wonder if he's noticed the difference in hendrix since the new fiancee came on the scene? Obviously I have no idea about the kids potty training habits, but I feel like he's possibly regressed an these poo accidents have only started since Chelsea moved her new "family" in. If I was John I'd be having words with her for stressing the poor kid out with all these sudden changes.

Reactions: 13
He’s put up a pic of Hendrix cuddling a teddy saying ‘he’s happy with his new teddybear for pooing on the toilet’
He’s a completely different boy with his dad,he looks happier not forced smiles he eats at a table not in a high chair! And oh look he uses the toilet because he’s probably feels loved there .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m already dreading H having to go back to her, I have no doubt that any progress he’s made with toilet training will go.

Must be so confusing and upsetting ☹

Reactions: 9
He’s a completely different boy with his dad,he looks happier not forced smiles he eats at a table not in a high chair! And oh look he uses the toilet because he’s probably feels loved there .
And feels safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m already dreading H having to go back to her, I have no doubt that any progress he’s made with toilet training will go.

Must be so confusing and upsetting ☹
I’m dreading the holiday to America, how much is she going to moan about him on the plane

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I knew they'd be a post from John about the potty training 😂
---

Snap. I hope he never shuts up the entire flight.
Well yeah I hope that as well in a way but dread to think how she will treat the poor little lamb, at least her sister is there so she may not be too hard on him

Reactions: 4
Remember when Chelsea was on one of her many victim luring holidays and we were chatting about wether John would have Hendrix at the weekend following her holiday (meaning she would have him for 1.5 days and he’s back at his Dads) and he uploaded a story saying to H something along the lines of “I’m going to miss you but I’ll see you on Saturday “
John - we know you’re balls deep in this thread. Hi 👋🏼 Congrats on twins. Please go for full custody of Hendrix for that poor lads sake. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.