Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she shared something a few months back about Seth rogan and how he made the best decision to not have kids cause some people don’t want kids and want to live their own lives. You can tell she regrets having that poor boy every single day of her life. She
This is pathetic i’m sorry. I could understand it if she had this amazing life and was a socialite and fell pregnant at 16-21 and was ‘robbed’ of all them fun & wild times in your younger years.

She was what. 30? She’d spent 10 years filthy rich, surrounding herself with z list celebs and crap footballers. Boozing. Off her face on gear. Showing off constantly on social media about all the luxuries she owned. Fuelling the social media demon of “living your best life”.

So shes still craving that in her mid- late 30s?
Mid life crisis 101. Pathethic. She needs to grow the duck up. Probably the affect cocaine has had on her in that it makes people selfish & self centred

Reactions: 18
Maybe she should address the reasons why he is doing this! Bet she's left him in soiled underwear as punishment, she's an absolute bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“Buzzing me bairn had a tit

can’t believe she actually posted that. I feel sick.

• Haha
She needs to decide her audience men who want tits or moms that want to talk about poo? Can’t have it both ways

Reactions: 8
What did she post ?

she made a long video about H not using the toilet and having accidents everyday.
and how the WHOLE family have had enough.
how she’s tried EVERYTHING even things she’s ashamed to say 🤨🤨
And how everything sick to death of it.
and then how they all screamed when he used the toilet… 😑😖

honestly there’s sharing and then there’s sharing!! I honestly hope kids of these Z listers fight back one day for all the over sharing and using them for clout and money.

Reactions: 11
I hope she's started saving for the therapy he'll need when he's older. What a disaster of a person. She really needs help for her mental health and do some bloody work on herself so the kid stands a chance of not being fucked up.

Can his Dad not have him more whilst she works on herself, makes me feel ill watching her stories, can't imagine how horrible she is to him behind closed doors.

Reactions: 12
Oo she's touchy! How does she think all us "poor folk" potty train our kids? Oh that's right, we nurture them and spend time teaching them amd loving them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A professional potty trainer would only be able to give advice, and it’s all be stuff Chels isn’t willing to do. You know like be patient, don’t scold for an accident, remove stresses from his life.

She wants someone to come and do it on her behalf and her put zero effort in.

Reactions: 9
Just let that poor child go live with his dad! He always seems to have a lovely normal time with her dad step mam and grandparents.

Reactions: 9
A professional potty trainer would only be able to give advice, and it’s all be stuff Chels isn’t willing to do. You know like be patient, don’t scold for an accident, remove stresses from his life.

She wants someone to come and do it on her behalf and her put zero effort in.
You've hit the nail on the head. She wants to pay someone to do it for her.

Is the only reason she shares custody so that she doesn’t have to pay J maintenance cos I really can’t think of another reason when she clearly despises her son and being a parent.

Is the only reason she shares custody so that she doesn’t have to pay J maintenance cos I really can’t think of another reason when she clearly despises her son and being a parent.
I think its cause people would gossip (even more ) she gave her kid to his dad to bring up, she can't cope with her kid. She wouldn't be able to spin that into her being the victim 🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’ll be interesting what they do once he starts in reception in September 25.

John and Chelsea live well over an hour apart and that’s not really practical for school drop offs.

The sensible thing would be John to have him and she live her best life and get him one Saturday in three, for an hour to go to Kosmic Kingdom.

As said above she won’t do that because she’ll lose face.

letting H live with his dad a majority of the time would be in that boys best interests, which is why it’ll never happen. It’d kill her to put his needs above her online platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely gobsmacked at what she posted.
I'm currently potty training, I'm not finding it that hard just following my little ones lead with it.
There is no way I would post on my Instagram stories about it! Like what the?!
How has she tried stuff that she is ashamed to say she has tried? That's bleeping awful. Poor little boy.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at what she posted.
I'm currently potty training, I'm not finding it that hard just following my little ones lead with it.
There is no way I would post on my Instagram stories about it! Like what the?!
How has she tried stuff that she is ashamed to say she has tried? That's bleeping awful. Poor little boy.
We’ve just started potty training and their body is ready, dry through the night in their nappy and then will go a few mins after being up and day time lasting longer, but their little brain isn’t yet so we’ve had a fair few accidents 😂😂 but will keep going and will get there 😂
My first was a lot easier.

Feel sorry for H bless him.

Reactions: 6
It’ll be interesting what they do once he starts in reception in September 25.

John and Chelsea live well over an hour apart and that’s not really practical for school drop offs.

The sensible thing would be John to have him and she live her best life and get him one Saturday in three, for an hour to go to Kosmic Kingdom.

As said above she won’t do that because she’ll lose face.

letting H live with his dad a majority of the time would be in that boys best interests, which is why it’ll never happen. It’d kill her to put his needs above her online platform.
From what I’ve seen he’s got the best grandparents on his dads side especially his Grandda. I think John and his family have got that really calm northeast accent.
---
We’ve just started potty training and their body is ready, dry through the night in their nappy and then will go a few mins after being up and day time lasting longer, but their little brain isn’t yet so we’ve had a fair few accidents 😂😂 but will keep going and will get there 😂
My first was a lot easier.

Feel sorry for H bless him.
I remember my granny told me back in her days they used to hold the baby over a potty in a morning from about 8 weeks old! don’t know if that’s true or not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7