Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I done a huge post of advice for her on this … a few pages back!

she needs to stay in spendsome time with him in the house, pants off and nail the potty training but she can’t she’s got to be out and about or she can’t have her own child for a week.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he struggles with potty training and accidents as much when he’s with John? Or if he’s just more unsettled with her because she doesn’t try, palms him off all the time, and is constantly moving strange men in.

Reactions: 3
I could cry for that little boy 😭 so confused and messed up that he's literally shitting his pants

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow forgot she even existed on here I have been awol from the thread for too long but now I am back.
Wow
Fiancé, puppy, still not spending time with her son. *pretends to be shocked*
---
Chelsea stop , you’re doing too much 😂😂😂
Is he unemployed too?

Reactions: 4
Why does she always lick her lips her tongue is about 3 times the size of a normal tongue. The way she speaking about him is shocking poor boys got some randoms now living with him no wonder he is confused

Reactions: 7
So it wasn't a one off he's shitting himself everyday. Not surprised the school said no.

Reactions: 7
First time poster here but her story’s just infuriate me. Her little boy is going through huge changes. His mums moved a new bf in, spends all her time with him sat about taking pics. His dads having new baby’s with his gf, albeit lovely news and he seems like a really hands on dad.. they are all huge changes. Poor Hendrix probably doesn’t know if he’s coming or going! And that dont get me on that puppy, bet those other 2 dogs don’t get a look in now

Reactions: 19
Did she delete this and say it was for private stories? What was it?
I didn’t see it but hope someone did. I saw her apology saying sorry was for close friends only but she’d already deleted the post quickly

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If my fella (of a matter of months) & his kids were saying they were “sick of the drama” of my kids toilet training and accidents (probably due to emotional stress) I’d be telling them to sling their hook. It’s like she prioritises everyone including dogs and random kids over her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her latest story just shows how much she prioritises everyone else, especially her boyfriends, over H. The trauma that poor boy will grow up with because of her. She’s absolutely vile

Also “this family” like she hasn’t met him 4 month ago. I have clothes with tags on older than their relationship

Reactions: 12
Her latest story just shows how much she prioritises everyone else, especially her boyfriends, over H. The trauma that poor boy will grow up with because of her. She’s absolutely vile

Also “this family” like she hasn’t met him 4 month ago. I have clothes with tags on older than their relationship
That was my thought. Jordan doesn't seem to have any form of a relationship with H considering he's gonna be step daddy.

Reactions: 8
Notice when she said she tried lots of things but didn’t even name one thing she tried… because she won’t have tried anything! Lazy lazy lazy

Reactions: 11
What a vile little fuc*er she is. Imagine plastering that all over your public insta that you sell yourself on?! Imagine publicly stating your fella of the month and his kids are ‘sick of the drama’ and yous are all ‘screaming’ when he’s taken himself to the toilet? My heart breaks for that little boy. I hope his dad gets full custody of him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Could she be any more erratic in the videos? Constantly sniffing, rubbing her face and licking her lips.
I also find it weird that she posted those two videos talking about her toddler sons toileting habits and said “I know that was probably the worst most boring story ever and the men watching this are like show us your tits” but then went on to say that those videos were meant for her close friends filter… who exactly has she got on the close friend filter if there are still men wanting to see her tits amongst them?
---
Is he unemployed too?
Apparently has his own company but seems to spend a lot of time at Ramside, in Chelsea’s manshun and walking the dogs. We suspect she’s doing her usual trick of financially controlling him, convincing him to not work, spend all his time with her and throwing money at him. Eventually when he’s had enough she will moan on about giving him this and that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240427_061533_Facebook.jpg

Wonderful advice from the PT on her pubic post about that poor boy.
My heart breaks for H knowing that all of this information about him is being shared on a pubic platform that she uses for selling her body.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually feel sorry for Chelsea not having her Mam around to give her guidance. She probably lives in a bubble of indulgent instagram addicted Z list wannabees so just normal nurturing is going to be way out of her realm.

Reactions: 2