Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Hendrix was occupied'
Sad seeing him on the tablet while she trained. I have my little girl all day today, I would love to be able to train through the day but I'll train tonight when she goes to bed.
Also, new thread time!

Reactions: 4
This narrative of her selling the house because she doesn’t need material things anymore is hilarious! Just admit it Chelsea your manky fanny and square tits don’t earn your keep anymore 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I wonder if things are rocky with the new fella? She’s now selling her weekend at the lakes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she's ruined a fillet steak with microwave veg
I thought that when I saw it :ROFLMAO: I buy that veg to bulk out my dogs dinners, takes minutes to cook fresh veg, why go to the bother of buying fillet steak if you're going to serve it with veg a la ding??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that when I saw it :ROFLMAO: I buy that veg to bulk out my dogs dinners, takes minutes to cook fresh veg, why go to the bother of buying fillet steak if you're going to serve it with veg a la ding??
Well she's skint lol. She's probs spent her last 5a from her AM sale and just had to scrape the bottom of the freezer for the bits that's spilled out of the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.