Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the pictures from her deep clean. Noticed she’s still got her FemFresh on display in the shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really feel like Chelsea is on drugs most of the time. Honestly she’s starting to make me feel sick watching her stories the constant sniffing and the noises her mouth makes it just sounds like she has constant dry mouth. Literally how erratic she talks and acts just reminds me of those long weekends on the sesh. She talks and acts like she did when she would post stories of every single second of sessions at her house years ago, apart from then she was getting on it with a group of people, now she seems on it from 5am. It’s actually embarrassing now.

Reactions: 9
Oh I am completely armchair diagnosing but I'm convinced she's a cokehead. It would explain so much about her personality.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it this weekend she was meant to be going to the lakes? Where she tried selling on her story the other day…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like Chelsea is backing up what I’m saying as she’s up at 6am on a Sunday posting pics in a bra that looks like a cheap see-through bin bag.

The new lad has defo done a runner. She keeps posting relationship kinda memes.

Reactions: 5
Feel like Chelsea is backing up what I’m saying as she’s up at 6am on a Sunday posting pics in a bra that looks like a cheap see-through bin bag.

I think it looks like doggy poo bags 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Same. He probably seen how unhinged she is and left as fast as he could. Man didn't even want to hang around for a free staycation at The Lakes for the weekend 😅

No doubt she'll come on during one of her Q&As in the next week and a question will be about her relationship and she'll say she ended it as it wasn't working out 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title

Property empire dwindling away
New lad got away before a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must reek if she needs femfresh- and why advertise that you use it?!! 🐟🤢
I use femfresh and it’s not because I have a smelly vagina, it’s because you can’t use any soap/shower gel in that area so it’s the only way I can give the old 🐱 a good clean

Reactions: 10
Part of me actually feels sorry for her that she can't hold on to a man for more than a few weeks despite how much she tries to lovebomb them.

Reactions: 6
I use femfresh and it’s not because I have a smelly vagina, it’s because you can’t use any soap/shower gel in that area so it’s the only way I can give the old 🐱 a good clean
Ditto. I personally feel a lot cleaner using FF over normal shower gel. I think they could have come up with a better name like. Lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.