Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Her going on about having her hormones checked cause she’s been down. I hate to say it but it seems more like she’s depressed because she has nothing fulfilling in her life rather than her hormones being out of Wack. Nice big house, but it’s mostly empty and she lives in 2 rooms like it’s a bed sit. Her business doesn’t seem to be doing as well anymore. She doesn’t have much of a social life or many mates around unless shes getting drunk, all her boyfriends leave after 3-6 months. All she seems to do is mop in her pants, sit on her phone and workout. I’d be depressed too

Reactions: 24

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I actually have a peloton and after seeing the Christmas Day ride comments I went on and checked her history.. she actually done 3 rides on Christmas Day…2 30 mins classes and 1 20 mins class. Wtf 😳 I definitely think she has a disorder
Wow, I opened the Buck’s Fizz at 9:30am no way was I thinking of exercising on Xmas day

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lyla001

VIP Member
Genuine question - for the amount of training she does, should she not have some definition in her arms / thighs /calves ? Please don't come for me as I'm not really a gym person 🙈
I think she does a lot of cardio rather than weights which might be the reason?....but hey, what do i know?..im sat on sofa with a family bag of onion rings and a glass of wine🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I got accused off being Chelsea when I asked about her cousin being pregnant on the last thread just because someone might type like that doesn't mean it's her 

It's probably your name hun, because in case you didn't know Chelsea is the most tired mom ever

• Haha
The fact she keeps saying Elle brook weighs a lot more than her… shut the fuck up chelsea you absolute bitch. I don’t even know who Elle brook is but I went on her page for a nosy and she is lovely looking & has a great figure. Chelsea is making out like this girl is overweight. Infact they look about the same size. Chelsea you may be 55kg but all 54.9kg of that is your ego. How awful for that girl to read that about herself on more than 1 occasion.

I actually have a peloton and after seeing the Christmas Day ride comments I went on and checked her history.. she actually done 3 rides on Christmas Day…2 30 mins classes and 1 20 mins class. Wtf 😳 I definitely think she has a disorder

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Is she actually having a laugh with that recent video she shared?
I genuinely don’t understand what she’s had to sacrifice? He goes to nursery during the week and his dads on a weekend. She spends a few hours with him on an evening before bed. She still manages to use the peloton, go out for walks, go to the gym, go on holiday, go shopping, all without the kid. I spend more time with my dog than she does her own child.

• Haha

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
As if anyone thinks she’s had a BBL 😂😂😂 no one thinks that chinny, we’ve seen your arse when you’re not posing and it’s still flat. She is obsessed with exercise to the point where it’s just unhealthy. Squatting while she brushes her teeth, ignoring her son so she can peloton, ditching him go get her arsehole washed out even though he’s off of nursery 🙄. She cant
Spend a full day with that poor boy can she. Selfish cow.

• Haha