Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually howling at the fact she got a hormone test for low mood.
Chelsea, you’ve unfortunately lost your mam, had failed relationships, struggle with self esteem quite clearly, potentially a lot of traumas that you don’t speak about to the world . Low mood could just be cos you are feeling low or have underlying issues rather than solely hormone related?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Low mood probs just sad at the same old routine tit pics, nursery, peloton, gym, new lad, steak, fall out, he’s a thief, repeat x 1 million

1A29F41B-2575-4145-84C4-26DC3607832A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going to all of that hassle and expense to find out you need a tit, couldn't be me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She bought it for £730,000 and has it on for £850,000?! So she thinks she can make £120k on it in less than two years when all she's had done is the kitchen! Also, looks like she's had a professional around to 'style' it for the photos, which is good advice in fairness as the place looked a state. Notice she snuck a pic of her new fella in too 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She bought it for £730,000 and has it on for £850,000?! So she thinks she can make £120k on it in less than two years when all she's had done is the kitchen! Also, looks like she's had a professional around to 'style' it for the photos, which is good advice in fairness as the place looked a state. Notice she snuck a pic of her new fella in too 🤣
In fairness it’s feasible as the market is mental. I live in a tiny house and mines worth 30% more than it was 4 years ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.