Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Outstanding recently remodelled kitchen/ dining room/ family room, this space is a true chefs delight
Perfect for cooking poached eggs, potato faces, chicken nuggets and the odd steak!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The first image will always remind me of her shagging with the chow chow in the background. I can’t unsee it 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The first image will always remind me of her shagging with the chow chow in the background. I can’t unsee it 🙈

I thought the same 😂😂😂 lives in my nightmares constantly. Her dog traumatised, staring into the camera as she gets shafted by buzz in the garden hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just openly admitted she had the big car and fancy stuff cos she wanted to be better than everyone else… whilst picking at her teeth 🤢
Saying she’s changed and it’s all just materialistic stuff, no what’s changed is her bank balance and she can’t keep up with it anymore 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s just openly admitted she had the big car and fancy stuff cos she wanted to be better than everyone else… whilst picking at her teeth 🤢
Saying she’s changed and it’s all just materialistic stuff, no what’s changed is her bank balance and she can’t keep up with it anymore 🤣
Yeah I could have sworn she used to bang on all the time about designer gear being a good investment 😂
Lass has no clue when it comes to managing money.

Reactions: 13
It annoys me that she’s telling everyone to not buy fancy cars, big houses or designer gear. Just because she can’t afford to live that life anymore doesn’t mean others can’t.

Reactions: 18
I don't know why anybody would buy designer when they can buy her crappy knickers and smelly socks on admireme

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s putting money saving tips on now hahaha
Telling people to unsubscribe to emails and unfollow clothing brands etc, yet expects people to subscribe to her…. Can’t have it both ways! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s putting money saving tips on now hahaha
Telling people to unsubscribe to emails and unfollow clothing brands etc, yet expects people to subscribe to her…. Can’t have it both ways! 🤣
Came here to say the same thing!
Also the story saying “no excuses” whilst on the peleton and Hendrix lying on the floor on his iPad 🙄
---
I wonder if she’s found a new nursery yet. Isn’t he normally in by now? (8:30am)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.