Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Is this the fall of The Fergo?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 83 83.0%
  • Nope - she's still standing

Votes: 17 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - thanks to Flip&Flop for the new thread title - we all love it and it's very appropriate! :love::m

Very quick round up, but if someone can add more below!

- Chinny constantly has her fanny pics on sale for £7.50 or even £5.50 - literally it's monthly or fortnightly at this rate..
(considering she thinks she is the leading online naked model... honestly nows the time for her to sit back and realise she is irrelevant and a has-been now)
- Still a tit, selfish mum
- Still bragging about how much money she has, then a few days later she's skint?
- Still selfish as duck
- Is just a has been
- Has square tits
- Her chin and forehead are growing at a rapid rate - faster than her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't cope with her twitter. It makes me cringe for her. A raunchy, little video in her underwear posted to the timelines of 506,000 people, and only 160 people click like. I'd absolutely die of shame. I really think she needs to graciously go before we have to endure watching her painfully post to absolutely no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't cope with her twitter. It makes me cringe for her. A raunchy, little video in her underwear posted to the timelines of 506,000 people, and only 160 people click like. I'd absolutely die of shame. I really think she needs to graciously go before we have to endure watching her painfully post to absolutely no one.
I know, she should look at her social blade and realise she's better leaving it all behind and save herself the embarrassment.

Says a lot when she has to beg for engagement and likes.

Reactions: 3
She actually doesn’t even see an issue about flaunting her square tits and brick stomach then a second later her poor son. How thick can someone be please! Aren’t mothers meant to protect their kids 🤮🤮🤮

Sorry, I stand corrected. After the post being up for 12 hours it reached 275 likes. Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is she’s also incredibly open about her life, meaning it’s probably not hard for predators to find out where she lives/where H goes to nursery. It is a MASSIVE safe guarding risk and she should be more aware especially as someone who works as a sex worker. I’m sure after her stunt with Brooke she’s very aware of how easily doxxing could happen. It’s incredibly selfish of her to put her son at risk so she can flaunt her half priced washed up fanny

Reactions: 14
is that all she had to offer for black friday!? i thought it would be down to at least £3.50
I genuinely don't understand why she keeps going - she's literally putting her content on offer every other week now. She's even got to the point asking if people want to just bank transfer to see her content as they 'can't' sign up to her page...

Why doesn't she just take the hint that people aren't interested in her now, that's why she isn't getting the page visits etc?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she realises that OF and that are literally everywhere now. she thinks she’s the original sex worker and i think she genuinely thinks that everyone who does OF, Admire Me etc are because of her. there are a lot of people better looking (imo), have more charisma and are better than her out there now and she doesn’t realise that. Even Marnie out of Geordie Shore is on OF now. even though their supposedly old friends marnie didn’t consider using AM 👀 cos it’s shite

Reactions: 12
You would have thought her ‘PT’ would tell her those trainers with the platform are not suitable for squatting. She would be better off bare foot than wearing those!!

Reactions: 6
She really doesn't get it, she's not shadow banned, people just aren't interested in you anymore, doesn't she get the hints

Did she just say her dogs sleep in that very cold looking room, on the blanket? 😂. What is it with her and making her dependents sleep on the floor? Get a bed for your son and for your dogs!

also complaining she’s skint while talking about the cost of living crisis. Saying she can’t afford holidays and designer bags while renovating a room in her massive house and turning it into a gym, which probably costs thousands 🙄. Tone deaf as duck

Reactions: 17
Did she just say her dogs sleep in that very cold looking room, on the blanket? 😂. What is it with her and making her dependents sleep on the floor? Get a bed for your son and for your dogs!
For what it's worth, my dog would choose the floor over his bed. And my cat chooses the floor too!

Reactions: 2
She's boring until she gets a fella! 5am up with 'Endrix, walks the dogs whilst chatting shite/goes to the happy hardore warehouse to lift weights/goes on the Peleton, cooks some beige looking food, a few shots of her in her undercrackers, more pics of 'Endrix straight after, bed by 7pm. Sleep, repeat. The lad looks so much happier when he's with his dad!

Forgot to add.. trip to Imagination Village 🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.