Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh he has patron
A long time
Going nowhere fast 💨

Ohh fff sake 🤭🤫🤥😶😶😶

TWO UNICORNS & A CHÂTEAU

Special Immersive Events at a Spectacular, Fairytale Setting in France

DÎNERS DANSANTS
MASKED BALL & MEDIEVAL FESTIVALS
FILMED FANTASY REALITY SERIES
YEAR-ROUND ONLINE ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY
Help us Fulfil The Dream & Also Be Part of Our World...

Whether you have seen us on
I am speechless. These grifters are SHAMELESS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am flabbergasted!
Renovating a chateau from donations is one thing, but purchasing an entire chateau through crowdfunding is a whole new level of grifting, not to mention a whole new level of stupid!
I am not au fait on Crowdfunding..... so a question please.

If you do not make the amount of money for the "Tatts & Selmar Disney Castle " and the time is up and the bank/owners want the last of the $$ before signing the papers.... well, what happens to all the money that fell short on crowdfunding??
Do people get their money back or do Tatts and Selmar get to keep the moneys even thought it fell short of their desired amount to buy the Disney Chateau ??
If it does fail and this does not go on I can see Tatt's and Selmar breaking up - big time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sad but true, looking at his patreon account the Dancing Handyman can just fuk right off as far as I'm concerned. I doubt people are going to throw money at these two loonies.
SJ, the Pethericks, and these two idiots all need to be reported for their scrounging activities and possibly tax evasion ... criminals operating freely on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I must hand it to Sillymar and Tittyana; they did deliver a surprise.

It's surprising how grifters are always able to find a new low.
I guess I don't actually understand what grifting is. I'm under the impression that tickets are being sold for events which will in turn fund the chateau. So a product is being purchased rather than patreon supporters who send money because they think they're being helpful. I do learn a lot as a Tartlet 🙂

Reactions: 6
wow...Selmar and Tatty..how much was this chateau..? all the furniture is behind so i guess they paid the asking price...omg..are they really thinking this is gonna work...that people are gonna pay big time for a plan that can be shot off by the end of January..I always thought you do crowfunding before you buy..you i guess the place isnt theirs yet..And by the look at tatties vlog..i also think she doesnt believe in it..

It all sounds to me like a big party..everybody is drunk and the big stories about money, big plans and dreams start...but in the morning reality hitts in..

I have to agree them on one thing..you must always try in life...and try to live up to a dream..always living a safe life can be daunting..but you must have a good business plan..not a fairytale..otherwise your dream ends up in a terrible nightmare..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.