Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
o
felt really irated watching it meantime sleeping under covers with other womens husbands scoffing chocolates just so super innocent after belittling wife about wearing trousers. proceeds to drive dangerous into ravene and over locals groomed gardens the latest diary entry her driving blindly without her glasses because she is 1: too vain 2: a terrible driver after waking up refer Dans Vlog 3: just a bad driver in general.

1637827365449.png

That kitchen is a travesty. There are two functional sinks, but the location and counter space is abysmal. They would be far better off even buying the basic Ikea white plates (which are dishwasher safe and economical) and using those. The fun fact about using a dishwasher is that it heats the water to sanitize your dishes, and dries them. From a hygiene standpoint for the B&B, it makes more sense to use cheaper dishwasher-safe cutlery and dishes, but Fanny has to be fancy. SMH.

Ironically, I suspect Fanny posted her vlogs weeks ago, so indeed Ian is taking a very long holiday! Her sudden embrace of the local community (is she looking for another foreman?) might be a sign. The Fleuries have Benoit, who they trust more than anyone (he does amazing work), so perhaps, she is realizing "Oh, perhaps I should have integrated myself into the local community many years ago, and found an actual local who could handle these things." Nay, that is still doubtful- Fanny's kind of shot herself in the bum as until now she's only hired other British expats, so she's kind of earned a reputation in the 'hood, and unless she is willing to pony up a ton of money, no local is going to want to deal with her, as she's burned THAT bridge.
i kinda wondered that as the information she got was half truth and who ever relayed it didnt think shed actually bother or hoped shed be attending it. Shes got some over dramatic hand gesturing to do in the next meeting and some serious wheel greasing regarding locals perception.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Mojo - to be honest I have not read the article yet - will do so later after work when I have time - it popped up when I logged into Tattle this morning, which I read during the course of my day. I thought it might interest some here so posted it - I came Tattle ages ago for all the same reasons as everyone else and yes I don't post much but am an avid supporter of the site and definitely no ulterior motives here.
@Yettie you don’t have to be deferential towards anyone on here, it really is just a gossip site. No need for explanation of where you have come from or even yours reason for comments or reading. Just ignore if you don’t like what you read and comment or ‘click’ if you do.

Reactions: 17
Oh but his wife is WAY prettier than Steph. I don’t think she has anything to worry about.
It’s not about having to worry, it’s about the total lack of decency and respect for other peoples feelings, coming from the one who is supposed to be spreading love and laughter. The only one laughing and loving (strictly herself) is SJ. Without even seeing the patron video I can narrow down her motives for talking merchandise with Oliver: she knows how he comes across on screen and has even read here how much we all like the guy. That has turned him instantly into the money making machine she’s so greedily keen on.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Watched Phil and Michael walk around LaLande ... Phil's heavy mouth breathing behind the camera was the first thing that bugged me about their channel, and I have not been able to watch them much. Also Angelina's voice ... if I'm just listening and not watching she sounds like a grandma to me, so weird! Phil was positive about things he saw at HMN, which was gracious of him, so he got a half point from me for that.

Most interesting ... zero progress on Natti's apartment ... how long as it been since the leaks and the blaming of Ian? His daughter must be there for a long long visit ... or he's quit or is suing her ....something seems very off there ... hmmm not surprised.
I think @Clara Burnett mentioned something going on between Steph and Ian the builder ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not about having to worry, it’s about the total lack of decency and respect for other peoples feelings, coming from the one who is supposed to be spreading love and laughter. The only one laughing and loving (strictly herself) is SJ. Without even seeing the patron video I can narrow down her motives for talking merchandise with Oliver: she knows how he comes across on screen and has even read here how much we all like the guy. That has turned him instantly into the money making machine she’s so greedily keen on.
I have never liked Tracing Oliver .... he is a poseur and very much like SJ - lazy and very "full of himself".

Evening All !

Thank you once again Mojo

I think @Clara Burnett mentioned something going on between Steph and Ian the builder ??
Maybe she has not paid him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone could snare a bunch of woodland creatures to have for nibbles ... I'm just kidding
In the 60s/70s, people used to make hedgehogs with cocktail sticks stuck into something (can't recall what) and then have pineapple chunks or chunks of cheese on the sticks! Think they should definitely have those for the party!

LEAKY, CRUMBLING
Peacock pie with leaky leeks, followed by rhubarb rubble crumble for dessert!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha, I remember in the very first weeks of watching CD that I posted that hers is the most friendliest community on youtube ever. I didn't mind the occasional critical comment, since mostly really only constructive but then the superfans starting to bite was what chose me away. I guess those weirdos come automatically with a certain subscriber number-also a tattle thread😂

I hope Ollie brings Camilla the occasional cups of tea to the bed, too. Otherwise he is in for trouble. 😂
Would be fun to hear Camilla say: "there were three of us in this marriage, it became crowded". And
I hope for every paint he paints Steph he paints 5 of Camilla and her daughters....

I hope the best, too but I am suspicious of this Niki person. She is almost a stranger to her, why would she help her out that much? It seems she swapped Steph for Niki and I am not sure if she is the better choice to be honest.... 😳 again she is dependent with accommodation and studio and probably soon also work on somebody else- though not much love bombing to be expected here😂 Again she hangs out with somebody else's friends and family, when she is not in her cave hidden away. A couple of fairylights are not enough to light your dungeon and also not your life, Marie! And since she is so into self help : read a feng shui book, you chose the worst location for your shop, imagine brides picking up their wedding flowers by appointment only and going through this tunnel... But then it's probably for free so what....

Oh, my family will remember, you can bet.... 😉 But my trick is to do one thing less every year. Like one variety of dessert less (it's easier to have 12 portions of mousse au chocolat than 2x6 of two desserts) or buying one thing ready to use. Or involving guests to bring things. Or just to skip a course. As long there is plenty of alcohol nobody cares. Also I don't allow that many people to stay over night like I used, too.
Lately I also do what I call copying: if I was served soup and their place only, they get soup at my place, too. Works very well!
And most importantly : ask your husband to do 50%!!! Usually it's the woman/mother /wife doing all of it.
There is also catering🥰

Reactions: 8
I have lurked here for a while & comment a lot on another tattle...but have to exhale...FFS now Phillis has a YouTube channel. 🤯 kicked it off with the Thanksgiving holiday, stay in your lane Dutch boy, this is our 🇺🇸Holiday. And I will have pie all day & for breakfast tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fully agree. It's about respect. I asked the hubs - what would YOU feel like if all of YOUR friends and Co workers saw ME doing that? Point, set, match. I mean really... just.... ugh. Stupid tit you do when you are 15... just bleeping stupid and disrespectful. Hear the kids now mummy, why is daddy cuddling auntie fck face in bed".... no. Nope. Niet. Nein. Non.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny models this year's Bag Lady look. (Was this is a deliberate attempt to make her look pregnant in order to titillate Tattle?)
Pathetic in passive aggressive mode (a change from his usual aggressive mode.) "Oh Philip, you've outdone yourself!"
Well done Phi Phi, you've gained your Brownie Table Laying badge.
Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 09.25.11.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.