Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, I am really worried about Ruby. Kirsty, please sprinkle treats down the lane so Ruby can find his rightful owners.
They live in a home, down the lane, with pink shutters.
Thank you

1637839998525.png

Thank you @MojoDublin ♥ for all you do.
This 🤢 was for their flog.
Funny, we haven't seen her vintage Channel bag for some time. 🤔
Like everything else in her life, it looks tired and in need of some professional restoration.
Living her best life, with Ollie, for the patrons??? Not sure how that will play out???

@Bleu Lala bravo on the 🦃 🧵title.

As a global citizen, I wish everyone celebrating Thanksgiving, a bountiful year.
I have much to be thankful for. Something, I never forget. 🤗
Tattle Life is on that list...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the upload Mojo & regretfully (as a Tatler) have to say I found it fun not least because it was Snorts free. I cannot believe the whippersnapper has started his own vlog, maybe an attempt to feather his own nest before he's tipped out of mummy's Ritz bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dear YouTube subscribers

My nome is phillliiiiip
Iom Dutch
But I loive in Fffrance in a chhhatesu

Nowe Iooove watched the moyvie
Ollivvver so I can Speoooke to you in an upper class Etonian accent

Gran- maMather loooved the darling wayyyyyyy Oi enounciate my warrds

You are a jumped up pernicious twit with double digit lack of any moral compasss

Stay right there - cos with you reinventing yourself … your making Stephanoligy look 👀 more ridiculous than I ever thought possible

Cannot wait to simply see the pair of ye make a complete arse of yourself

Would be lovely 😊 if you’d at leaste made an effort to pay rent in your own place

Befor you start giving lessons on laying someone’s table

Your so definitely not laying her 😈

Here’s yesterday’s 😈

Credit cards 💳 behind the bar
It was like fingernails down a blackboard.

Is this Oliver for real? Can't reverse, leaves car running, wearing more pairs of glasses than you can throw a stick at! No pass sanitaire, no phone (left in car that was still running). What an utter twit. The two of them together like the blind leading the blind!

Never having advanced beyond a knife, fork and spoon setting, I am at a loss over the table setting, are they starting off with tea or coffee? One course must include eating candles, as there's so fcuking many of them. Finally, where the feck is there space for the actual food? Oh yes, that will be dished out in the Petit Toilette.
Perhaps they will have 'staff' serving at the table or why not wheel in a hostess trolley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lost in the sauce but Oliver Strong is going to fix everything???? 🤪
SURE. 👌

SJ red lip.png

BJJ mojo pic.jpeg

73398108_189981858716546_5254982586245184823_n.jpg

1637842574831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Fanny models this year's Bag Lady look. (Was this is a deliberate attempt to make her look pregnant in order to titillate Tattle?)
Pathetic in passive aggressive mode (a change from his usual aggressive mode.) "Oh Philip, you've outdone yourself!"
Well done Phi Phi, you've gained your Brownie Table Laying badge.
View attachment 886670
I think the camo apron is working she kinda blends in with the wallpaper..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Bleu Lala I love the new title!!😁.
And as always Mojo we so appreciate all you do!

Unrelated question.
I have the holidays at my house for a myriad of reasons. And I love to cook, but....
Do you all clean a lot before company???
I am so pooped by the time family get here I don't even enjoy the food.
Get in a cleaner to do all the cleaning, bed changing, window cleaning etc, and you concentrate on cooking and menus. That's what I do.

Reactions: 9
I am going to go against the grain and say that Philip's new table setting channel is the best thing since sliced baguette!

Who needs Stefanny and her slave labour camp or Teabag and his rentboys when we have Squirrel Boy penetrating a napkin ring.

COVID is cancelled because everybody is at home carving pumpkin tealights and polishing their granny silver.

Oh but wait, did you know you can use foil to hold candles in place? Someone tell this toothpick-on-a-diet that 19th century happened already.

Now I must go as my lunch is back in my mouth again 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What is going on with Philpot’s play? Why is he there? I thought he was going away for longer than this. If anyone can read between the lines I’d like to know why he’s back.

Reactions: 8
I see, so in return for driving MPK to Lalande , Phil gets two videos with MpK at Lalande. I had no idea where everyone was seeing Michale at Lalande already until I connected the dots. Didn't Chateau Life run into some problems ... I remember Phil was traveling to London for work and things were uncertain? At some point I stopped watching them and don't know what's new with them. ... Have things turned around? Their channel seems to be active
Phil and Angelina just rent their chateau, they just don't own it. Phil is an absolute arse, and Angelina Ballerina is an airhead. They both like to drink heavily and have no compunction about driving while they do so. They do horrible inadequate renovations, and they would attend the opening of an envelope if it brought them money. They try to ride the coattails of the more successful chanteau owners.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
omg, imagine to give a ten year old kid a not complete dinnerservice... :rolleyes: guel horreur... no wonder he became this way..collecting .china and cutlery became a childhood trauma...:pnot to mention napkins...
🤦‍♀️ My son received a dinner service and cutlery set from his grandmother yesterday 😳. But fortunately it was only a marks and spencer one and he has just moved into his first rental flat and has nothing yet. She never throws anything away in case one of the family needs it so I think I’m safe from him turning into Phillip.

It was like fingernails down a blackboard.

Is this Oliver for real? Can't reverse, leaves car running, wearing more pairs of glasses than you can throw a stick at! No pass sanitaire, no phone (left in car that was still running). What an utter twit. The two of them together like the blind leading the blind!

Perhaps they will have 'staff' serving at the table or why not wheel in a hostess trolley.
I love a hostess trolley at Christmas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Never having advanced beyond a knife, fork and spoon setting, I am at a loss over the table setting, are they starting off with tea or coffee? One course must include eating candles, as there's so fcuking many of them. Finally, where the feck is there space for the actual food? Oh yes, that will be dished out in the Petit Toilette.
There is no room at all for food! We haven't even mentioned the hedgehog and the squirrel and the squirrel place name holders! He's a child with as much taste as his mistress. She probably had to check where he'd put the cutlery. I remember her following him round the table once correcting his placement!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope the best, too but I am suspicious of this Niki person. She is almost a stranger to her, why would she help her out that much? It seems she swapped Steph for Niki and I am not sure if she is the better choice to be honest.... 😳 again she is dependent with accommodation and studio and probably soon also work on somebody else- though not much love bombing to be expected here😂 Again she hangs out with somebody else's friends and family, when she is not in her cave hidden away. A couple of fairylights are not enough to light your dungeon and also not your life, Marie! And since she is so into self help : read a feng shui book, you chose the worst location for your shop, imagine brides picking up their wedding flowers by appointment only and going through this tunnel... But then it's probably for free so what....
They met at Lalande when she was catering for the music workshops.
I have to give it to Steph that she really tried to promote Marie's floral road kills, there were flowers at one point in every video. The studio space was for free, her fans even gave her a car. She couldn't have done more. But she didn't rise to the occasion. She didn't put in the hard work! Like said here so many times, hopefully she's grateful for this second chance, they are few and far between. The beginning seems (again) to go well, we'll see if she has the stamina and will to push forward and have learned her lesson, she needs to put in the hard work herself and not just latch on to another mother figure and expect Niki to do the work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Total disclaimer: I haven't seen PJ's vlog on table setting (I don't want him to get any money from my watching, yes I am that petty). My general question is: who is his target group? The grannies he has inherited from SJ must surely know how to set their tables, and if not, are they going to start now? Some of his peers (GenZ) could benefit from some "formal eating" education, but are they watching his vlogs? (doubt so). In any case Nicholas F has already started with this niche, PJ has some catching up to do, and at least Nicholas is doing it on his own (?) and not by exploiting someone else's infrastructure (even if it's a crumbling manor, albeit covered with expensive wallpaper). And Nicholas is more believable than scruffy PJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am so angry with Petherick - I blame him for creating a vaccum for BJJ to fill, and creating a monster.
You would imagine that a middle-aged chatelaine would very quickly become embarrassed by him. Just think if your twenty-something year old son made a vlog like that, you'd want to hide him away somewhere! However, I am not sure if SJ is capable of feeling embarrassment; there's been no evidence of it so far! I bet IJ is embarrassed although she may pretend not to be.

• Heart
She is soooo proud of her little man...
65367040_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram.jpg

stephanieejarvis
Happy Thanksgiving from Lalande everyone!!!! To see a sneak peek of the stunning table that @philipjanssen created for us, check out his new video on YouTube. His channel name is Philip Janssen. This is his first ever video from the chateau!!
My full videoS of Thanksgiving will be out on YouTube this evening 🥂🌽🍠🥔🍗🍾
4 HOURS AGO

BJJ new channel,
How to Set the Perfect Thanksgiving Table On a Budget 🍂
comments...

Mother is happy. Oops, girlfriend.🤭

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

3 hours ago
Love it ❤❤❤

🔥
Anna D
2 hours ago (edited)
I know you've just started your own channel, but you do seem to be mimicking Stephanie's manner, including 'really pretty', 'a real nightmare', 'so beautiful' and 'really happy with it'. I guess that's to be expected. Does the little prince/king badge you're wearing indicate your aspirations at La Lande? Sounds like it - 'WE recently bought at a brocante', 'WE paid about 6 euros....'. You're speaking too quickly as well. Slow it down. Good to see Davy. As for the table, I think it's too heavy with the fruit/veg - I think low vases of flowers in those colours would have looked better.
Show less

Grant
1 hour ago
What nasty things to say, Anna. Perhaps you could use a break from the internet today? Go outside! Talk to real people! Do something that makes you happy and try not to police someone who’s just trying to share a little bit of what he loves with us.

Witchwithit
1 hour ago
Wow, rude!

Susan Tickle
14 minutes ago
Great to see you have started your own channel Philip ! Loved the video and looking forward to the rest , great tip aswell for keeping candles upright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.