Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video made zero percent sense to me as well. She had to repair some covering that was rotten (was it to a well? I couldn't make it out- before some B&B guests arrived- is she renting out her home as a B&B? I am so confused.) The roses were never explained (as she did not show the note, or acknowledge the sender), and gave a short confusing speech at the end about it being okay to be depressed, but she and Selmar want to thank everyone. This was just even more nebulous than the latest Shitoo Diaries. Tatyanna, we want to root for you- but no one has any clue about what you just vlogged!
Like you, I really do want to root for her but it's so hard; I have no idea what she's on about. She seemed sincere in wanting others to understand social media posts aren't always "real" but she just babbled on and on and then suddenly, as if she bored own self, she simply drifted off with a kiss and a see you next year.

For all the global USA 🇺🇸 citizens

A very Happy Thanksgiving ❤View attachment 886403
This is very cute - thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Bleu Lala I love the new title!!😁.
And as always Mojo we so appreciate all you do!

Unrelated question.
I have the holidays at my house for a myriad of reasons. And I love to cook, but....
Do you all clean a lot before company???
I am so pooped by the time family get here I don't even enjoy the food.
At Casa de T Rex, we DO clean a lot more before family comes to visit! (I seriously do not know why, as our house is generally quite clean and tidy, as we are those OCD people who never leave dishes in the sink, loos are pristine, and we make the bed every day- but we find ourselves dusting the ceiling fans, cleaning all the windows, dusting stuff we just dusted 3 days prior.) With that being said, I've learned, no one really cares and you always have to do far more cleanup when your guests leave. (My toddler niece and nephew are notorious for leaving sticky handprints everywhere.) Over the years, I've learned, while you want to use your Grandma's china, forget it, no one appreciates it unless you are having a dinner party- good quality paper plates are your friend!) Pre-cooking breakfast for guests is okay, as well as ordering pizza for the non-holiday days. For a holiday, pre-cook or prepare in advance what you can- pie crusts, pies, peel/cube the potatoes for mashed potatoes and store them in your fridge in water, even with dressing you can pre-cook the celery/onions/garlic, and just do the thing the next day. Wine also helps. I also like to task people (especially with the braggers- "I make the BEST cranberry sauce!" "You do? Fantastic! You can make it!") Holidays should be about enjoying time with family and friends- just set boundaries, and pre-game. Hugs and love, and many MANY mimosas to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you once again @Mojo for the new thread. Congrats to @Bleu Lala for the fab title.

I've just watched Dan's vlog and noticed that he talks about Fanny coming to tell him that "she told Channel 4 to call Dan Amaury's best friend." So she chooses and tells Channel 4 how to refer to various people and yet she wasn't consulted about how they should refer to little PhiPhi? I think Dan has just blown that story for her.
This is a great observation. How is it the production staff asked about Damaury but not the Dutch Boyfriend? Liar, liar, pants on fire....oh wait, Fanny doesn't wear pants 😂

I was joking about the "hate site."
I think a "hate shite site" is a grand idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re the kitchen plan for 2 dishwashers. Many of SJ's plates and such have to be hand washed. As well as the pots/pans. What would be better is a high powered tap hose and more draining areas. Or just use fancy plates underneath plain white (cheaper plates for food service). Maybe bread/side plates can be used.
SJ and team don't think about what creates the workload.

Not sure why hiding front courtyard. We all know there is a giant Chtistmas tree in front of fountain.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watched Phil and Michael walk around LaLande ... Phil's heavy mouth breathing behind the camera was the first thing that bugged me about their channel, and I have not been able to watch them much. Also Angelina's voice ... if I'm just listening and not watching she sounds like a grandma to me, so weird! Phil was positive about things he saw at HMN, which was gracious of him, so he got a half point from me for that.

Most interesting ... zero progress on Natti's apartment ... how long as it been since the leaks and the blaming of Ian? His daughter must be there for a long long visit ... or he's quit or is suing her ....something seems very off there ... hmmm not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re the kitchen plan for 2 dishwashers. Many of SJ's plates and such have to be hand washed. As well as the pots/pans. What would be better is a high powered tap hose and more draining areas. Or just use fancy plates underneath plain white (cheaper plates for food service). Maybe bread/side plates can be used.
SJ and team don't think about what creates the workload.

Not sure why hiding front courtyard. We all know there is a giant Chtistmas tree in front of fountain.
That kitchen is a travesty. There are two functional sinks, but the location and counter space is abysmal. They would be far better off even buying the basic Ikea white plates (which are dishwasher safe and economical) and using those. The fun fact about using a dishwasher is that it heats the water to sanitize your dishes, and dries them. From a hygiene standpoint for the B&B, it makes more sense to use cheaper dishwasher-safe cutlery and dishes, but Fanny has to be fancy. SMH.

Watched Phil and Michael walk around LaLande ... Phil's heavy mouth breathing behind the camera was the first thing that bugged me about their channel, and I have not been able to watch them much. Also Angelina's voice ... if I'm just listening and not watching she sounds like a grandma to me, so weird! Phil was positive about things he saw at HMN, which was gracious of him, so he got a half point from me for that.

Most interesting ... zero progress on Natti's apartment ... how long as it been since the leaks and the blaming of Ian? His daughter must be there for a long long visit ... or he's quit or is suing her ....something seems very off there ... hmmm not surprised.
Ironically, I suspect Fanny posted her vlogs weeks ago, so indeed Ian is taking a very long holiday! Her sudden embrace of the local community (is she looking for another foreman?) might be a sign. The Fleuries have Benoit, who they trust more than anyone (he does amazing work), so perhaps, she is realizing "Oh, perhaps I should have integrated myself into the local community many years ago, and found an actual local who could handle these things." Nay, that is still doubtful- Fanny's kind of shot herself in the bum as until now she's only hired other British expats, so she's kind of earned a reputation in the 'hood, and unless she is willing to pony up a ton of money, no local is going to want to deal with her, as she's burned THAT bridge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shouldn't we prepare if they close the Tattler site down? Start our own hate site? I am not technically advanced enough or I'd do it, myself! I would hate to see us closed down!
We are not going anywhere, it was just another click-bait article ;) We are allowed to speak our minds on every public person, if it causes stress, tears or anxiety to the person criticized, it makes no difference, the freedom of speech is valued more. Nobody forces them to read here, furthermore Stephanie is not forced to publish her videos on YT! UK is not a dictatorship but a constitutional monarchy. We're good.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We are not going anywhere, it was just another click-bait article ;) We are allowed to speak our minds on every public person, if it causes stress, tears or anxiety to the person criticized, it makes no difference, the freedom of speech is valued more. Nobody forces them to read here, furthermore Stephanie is not forced to publish her videos on YT! UK is not a dictatorship but a constitutional monarchy. We're good.
Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Marie’s latest contribution I was really surprised at how positive she was. Hopefully this continues. It really appears that Lalande sucked her soul & spirit. I didn’t recognize her and then she laughed! I too wish her well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Phil’s little trip to La la land is an interesting watch, shoved up in the painted room (my least favourite) given a tour of half the chateau to include
the untouched Nattis appartment(where’s Ian!) the mole infested garden (what’s Dan and chirste doing?) see the dying transplanted moat plants ( poor Mummy). No Stefanny No Natti No Annemarie No Oli No Dan. Just the hitchhiker who was uncharacteristically shamed into getting out of bed to see him off? How bloody rude. A 10 hour trip for him to bring a chef for thanksgiving and the place is deserted. Maybe they were all down the village with the locals. Meanwhile his wife is painted a car crash of a room and thinks it looks so much better in yellow? God love her she needs glasses to see the lack of coving, panelling, flooring, plasterboard ect. But hey she painted the window frames that are REALLY shoddy. Sorry to offend but Jesus wept!
You would think by now he would get a drivers license and wouldn’t need to be chauffeured around like the Queen. I’m sure if it wasn’t for his mommy filling out his paperwork he would be deported. That room Phil stayed in was supposedly painted by Mikey though at the time there were others working in there, and true MP style going for a cupa☕had more air time than a brush in hand. Frankly I find it above his skill set after seeing his other artworks.
I caught that right he is going to play at Chefy while there??? I wonder is that to work off his debts SJ she’s never going to let him at her hair again 💇‍♀️🔥 Should we be on guard that Mikey doesn’t try to poison da Boy or will he serve him air & water under glass?
Is it any wonder why Philly brains are like cream cheese with a migraine; that Yellow🟡glows so bright ISS slowed down waiting for the light to change. My second least liked color the first being green or the greens that look like you dreaded the moat for…like all the greens of Le Fleur.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Bleu Lala I love the new title!!😁.
And as always Mojo we so appreciate all you do!

Unrelated question.
I have the holidays at my house for a myriad of reasons. And I love to cook, but....
Do you all clean a lot before company???
I am so pooped by the time family get here I don't even enjoy the food.
I can get stressed and tired, too. But, at the end of the day, what matters the most are the people you spend the holiday with, and the memories you make. No one will remember if the house was spotless. They’ll remember and appreciate being together, and love you for hosting. Take a deep breath and try to relax…it will be great! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Marie’s latest contribution I was really surprised at how positive she was. Hopefully this continues. It really appears that Lalande sucked her soul & spirit. I didn’t recognize her and then she laughed! I too wish her well.
I am not going to lie- I seriously thought we'd see her return to LaLande with her tail between her legs before the holidays initially, as she was a lost soul. Nikki has become the mother Marie needed, and whilst she sometimes rolls her eyes at Nikki, Nikki is one of those rare true genuine people that Marie needed in her life who is completely honest and upfront. Marie is the surrogate child to Nikki, and I think they both need each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Patron landed - We need a Vimeo expert

She’s going to lunch with Oliver to sort their lives out in 2 hours
Don’t know how much his misses is going like that one ☝

Building their dreams … future projects …. Venice 🤥

Info Mercial for his electric car company - he’s clearly invested in the company apart from buying the car …. That you can share with neighbours

List of things they are going to sell next year 🤫🤫🤫

1% idear s 99% action

He’s taking the piss -
she’s 99% idears 1% action

She’s talking shite for 2022

Ohh ff sake
She’s smothered with a cold (Covid)

Hasent stopped her eating 🍽

First step email sent for merchandise
……

Guess the 330 k resting in your bank account gives you idears

Edit ✍
Forgot to mention the subliminal music 🎶 … guess she’s hoping you’ll go into a trance listening

Say you’ll believing in me
Say your believing in me
In me in me
Your believing in me

Ok ✅ I peed myself laughing 😂

No sign of Ian …. Or her repairing the broken relationship… with her builder

@Rory … think 💭 your idear to campaign for a date for the patrons lawn party 🎈 is PARFFECT…

2022 the year of Action 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just been watching American Patriot YouTube channel. Cooking a thanksgiving feast in a fireplace circa 1820. Very interesting I am mesmerized by her cooking. Made me thankful we do not live in 1820. A great contrast to the châteauverse!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Small clip of snorts on stage
Night all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patron landed - We need a Vimeo expert

She’s going to lunch with Oliver to sort their lives out in 2 hours
Don’t know how much his misses is going like that one ☝

Building their dreams … future projects …. Venice 🤥

Info Mercial for his electric car company - he’s clearly invested in the company apart from buying the car …. That you can share with neighbours

List of things they are going to sell next year 🤫🤫🤫

1% idear s 99% action

He’s taking the piss -
she’s 99% idears 1% action

She’s talking shite for 2022

Ohh ff sake
She’s smothered with a cold (Covid)

Hasent stopped her eating 🍽

First step email sent for merchandise
……

Guess the 330 k resting in your bank account gives you idears

Edit ✍
Forgot to mention the subliminal music 🎶 … guess she’s hoping you’ll go into a trance listening

Say you’ll believing in me
Say your believing in me
In me in me
Your believing in me

Ok ✅ I peed myself laughing 😂

No sign of Ian …. Or her repairing the broken relationship… with her builder

@Rory … think 💭 your idear to campaign for a date for the patrons lawn party 🎈 is PARFFECT…

2022 the year of Action 😈
(Grabs popcorn and waits... Oh vey, nothing is going to happen. At least this popcorn has extra butter!) Her relationship with Jolly Ollie is still confusing AF- they are obviously more than friends, and Jolly Ollie's wife is cool with that. How is BJJ going to deal with this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oops I made a mistake it was Frontier Patriot the other takes you down a rabbit hole. So sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It appears someone has tried to teach her about mailbox money. That is, money that makes itself while you faff about. It also appears that Ollie is going to be there for a while and will work on her merchandising. If they’re smart they will just copy whomever is successful in personality branding already, like Dick and Angel or Chip and Joanna Gaines in the States (they have a whole compound of restaurants and 30,000 products). Sounds like Ollie is setting himself up for a major life change. I do like him. He seems very tolerant and benevolent.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.