Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That how it starts...encourage the person you're tired of to start up a YouTube channel, then kick them to the curb. It's happened over and over and over (maybe even a few more over's). It's a Thanksgiving miracle! We should be seeing less and less of the boy in a beanie hat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi everybody (Hi @Jeeves # 965 - 88)
I'm fine : so much excited to be with you again
and great laugh to read you all (never watched CD, Trotters' gang, FRK ... ) = you're my good witty souls:love:
So much to catch up (binge reading from thread ... can't remember ; today = 08 -01 !! thread 49 !!! but won't be tired to read the good stuff)
Will always be with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Davy is at Lalande for Thanskgiving ?

What do these people do with their OWN life (apart crashing at Lalande ) ??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe she has not paid him.
This is the real reason behind, even if they have an argument. Gerry's apartment should be ready for the next season for Chateau DIY? They need to put their differences aside and continue the work.

Reactions: 10
So Marie is off to Norway on the 13th for a long break. What a crazy way to start a new business! Christmas could be a real launchpad if she made up some florals and wreaths and hawked them round the markets or hotels.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have lurked here for a while & comment a lot on another tattle...but have to exhale...FFS now Phillis has a YouTube channel. 🤯 kicked it off with the Thanksgiving holiday, stay in your lane Dutch boy, this is our 🇺🇸Holiday. And I will have pie all day & for breakfast tomorrow.
Is this a gentle way to kick him out? Promote and help him with his own channel and when he has gained an audience, gently send him back to The Netherlands to continue with his table settings?

Reactions: 21
Dear YouTube subscribers

My nome is phillliiiiip
Iom Dutch
But I loive in Fffrance in a chhhatesu

Nowe Iooove watched the moyvie
Ollivvver so I can Speoooke to you in an upper class Etonian accent

Gran- maMather loooved the darling wayyyyyyy Oi enounciate my warrds

You are a jumped up pernicious twit with double digit lack of any moral compasss

Stay right there - cos with you reinventing yourself … your making Stephanoligy look 👀 more ridiculous than I ever thought possible

Cannot wait to simply see the pair of ye make a complete arse of yourself

Would be lovely 😊 if you’d at leaste made an effort to pay rent in your own place

Befor you start giving lessons on laying someone’s table

Your so definitely not laying her 😈

Here’s yesterday’s 😈

Credit cards 💳 behind the bar
Many thanks, Mojo. What would we do without you?

That patron vlog just demonstrates how incompetent both Ollie and SJ are. It took ages for them to get the car going, then he leaves it unlocked with the engine still on. Later, he realises he hasn't got his Covid passport on his phone, then realises he hasn't got his phone with him in the restaurant as he's left that in the car! How can he be an HR trainer? SJ enjoys it all as she is as incompetent a driver, etc., as he is! How is it that patrons, seeing this, still send her thousands of their own money each month? How can anyone trust her to do anything wisely? Oliver talks about doing things in stages but when it comes to it, they won't, they'll just plunge head first into whatever they are doing without proper planning. He's the sort of trainer who can mug up on fashionable management training phrases but is incapable himself of being competent and SJ is exactly the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Really beauty has nothing to do with whether someone is cheated on. Some of the most beautiful women in the world have been cheated on. How often do we hear gee he cheated with her. Other variables involved in the decision to cheat. SJ behaviour with other women’s significant others is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dear YouTube subscribers

My nome is phillliiiiip
Iom Dutch
But I loive in Fffrance in a chhhatesu

Nowe Iooove watched the moyvie
Ollivvver so I can Speoooke to you in an upper class Etonian accent

Gran- maMather loooved the darling wayyyyyyy Oi enounciate my warrds

You are a jumped up pernicious twit with double digit lack of any moral compasss

Stay right there - cos with you reinventing yourself … your making Stephanoligy look 👀 more ridiculous than I ever thought possible

Cannot wait to simply see the pair of ye make a complete arse of yourself

Would be lovely 😊 if you’d at leaste made an effort to pay rent in your own place

Befor you start giving lessons on laying someone’s table

Your so definitely not laying her 😈

Here’s yesterday’s 😈

Credit cards 💳 behind the bar
I so appreciate you Mojo; thank you for taking the time to post these videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh f@#k if this is a precursor to his channel???
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
HE IS A MUSH MOUTH.
Old ladies are not gonna understanding one word.
Nicolas Fair ford ALREADY does this!!!!!
twit, Twit!
Quit laughing. You are not funny.
Just funny looking...in your beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh but his wife is WAY prettier than Steph. I don’t think she has anything to worry about.
Looks have nothing to do with it. There have been many a person to stray with people less unattractive than their partner. It’s all about boosting one’s ego. I do agree, his wife is much more attractive than Steph.

Reactions: 11
So Marie is off to Norway on the 13th for a long break. What a crazy way to start a new business! Christmas could be a real launchpad if she made up some florals and wreaths and hawked them round the markets or hotels.
Oh, gosh, you are so right. Wow, what an idea. Absolutely, I should have stayed here and sold some wreeth. But I decided to be gentle with myself and swim with the flow so don't tel me what to do. Also somebody is paying for the trip which I am so grateful for so beggars ar eno choosers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My thoughts too. Haworth gets very busy in December at weekends as it's a cute picture postcard village. She could make quite a lot from Christmas wreaths, table decs, flowers for the seasonal table. I am visiting my brother there just before Christmas, and had intended to drop in and buy an arrangement for my sis in law because I genuinely like Marie's style. Not her best idea closing during her potentially busiest period. January to Easter will be dead for trade.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just going to leave this right here…(he had to have included this as an easter egg for Tattle!).

BEE2ECF4-4C17-460F-9A1C-F2411D653C88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There is no room at all for food! We haven't even mentioned the hedgehog and the squirrel and the squirrel place name holders! He's a child with as much taste as his mistress. She probably had to check where he'd put the cutlery. I remember her following him round the table once correcting his placement!
I guess they did a survey and figured out that most viewers like hedgehogs and then decided to go with it. I don't mind and judge him if he likes them and collects them, everyone has some guilty pleasures and I collected different stupid things over the years myself. But I don't trust him to be authentic about it, so he could actually go and prostitute himself, would be the same to me.

Reactions: 9
Oh f@#k if this is a precursor to his channel???
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
HE IS A MUSH MOUTH.
Old ladies are not gonna understanding one word.
Nicolas Fair ford ALREADY does this!!!!!
twit, Twit!
Quit laughing. You are not funny.
Just funny looking...in your beanie.
I could understand what he said at high speed in his video BUT the name Lalande got lost somewhere... "in the chateau delllaalllllaaaaaooa something " 😅

Strange that he couldn't stop laughing and giggling at the beginning... Like a pre-teen !

Heavy editing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.