Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
update

Its annoying when people are making nice comments about the video and we can't see it.

12min

Stephanie Jarvis
Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the technical issues. I deleted my first upload because the thumbnail was wrong, and re-uploaded it. I suspect that some of you are clicking on your initial notifications to the deleted version. Please let me know if you still have problems and I'll re-upload another version tomorrow if necessary!

10min

wow - never seen her so much on patron.... oh oh :m:m:m

edit
hello to all the new lurkers some of the names are halerious
and the pictures

especially this one :cool:
[IMG alt="StudioCityXtra"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/l/297/297628.jpg?1637810242[/IMG]
StudioCityXtra
New member · From Los Angeles
Joined Today at 1:30 AM
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread
Messages1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
update

Its annoying when people are making nice comments about the video and we can't see it.

12min

Stephanie Jarvis
Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the technical issues. I deleted my first upload because the thumbnail was wrong, and re-uploaded it. I suspect that some of you are clicking on your initial notifications to the deleted version. Please let me know if you still have problems and I'll re-upload another version tomorrow if necessary!

10min

wow - never seen her so much on patron.... oh oh :m:m:m
I don't even know what to say- Fanny, your content is shite- just re-rendering it is not going to make it better. Cheezus Christ, if anything, you need to revise your videos and apologize to Ollie's wife. Oh wait, neither of you has two forks to give. The bloke has to go home sometime. BJJ will not be pleased to find Ollie in his your bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yetti
Obviously an avid reader of this thread 🧵 🙄

welcome 🙏 3 posts and tattle is in jeopardy….

Read it all … at the end of the very prose … is this

$77,584
contributions
$1,250,000
our goal
… we have a small favour to ask. Tens of millions have placed their trust in the Guardian’s high-impact journalism since we started publishing 200 years ago, turning to us in moments of crisis, uncertainty, solidarity

How much have you sent to aid their endeavours

Moral : charlatans asking for money
Always have an agenda

😈
M
Hi Mojo - to be honest I have not read the article yet - will do so later after work when I have time - it popped up when I logged into Tattle this morning, which I read during the course of my day. I thought it might interest some here so posted it - I came Tattle ages ago for all the same reasons as everyone else and yes I don't post much but am an avid supporter of the site and definitely no ulterior motives here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok we need a theme for the lawn, summer party. A word or phrase we can focus our energies or comments on, to agitate the patreons to demand their freebies. Can be english or french.
Imagine catering for over 3000 people! Have to get the American pie makers involved and the english crumpets and clotted cream.
Thinking caps on everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok we need a theme for the lawn, summer party. A word or phrase we can focus our energies or comments on, to agitate the patreons to demand their freebies. Can be english or french.
Imagine catering for over 3000 people! Have to get the American pie makers involved and the english crumpets and clotted cream.
Someone could snare a bunch of woodland creatures to have for nibbles ... I'm just kidding ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theme: LEAKY, CRUMBLING 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Phil is the only chatoo personality to come to the uninhabitable farmhouse. His heavy breathing was rather distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched Phil and Michael walk around LaLande ... Phil's heavy mouth breathing behind the camera was the first thing that bugged me about their channel, and I have not been able to watch them much. Also Angelina's voice ... if I'm just listening and not watching she sounds like a grandma to me, so weird! Phil was positive about things he saw at HMN, which was gracious of him, so he got a half point from me for that.

Most interesting ... zero progress on Natti's apartment ... how long as it been since the leaks and the blaming of Ian? His daughter must be there for a long long visit ... or he's quit or is suing her ....something seems very off there ... hmmm not surprised.
I’m glad you have mentioned Phil’s graciousness while navigating La Lande. I thought the same and realized that he wouldn’t want to bite the hand that feeds him (sucking up). That whole journey, which we should all clearly be thanking him for 😒, is a win-win for him. As we know, they’ll get a boost of views from both MOLD’s and SSB’s fans. Thank goodness Michael said thank you for the ride on camera, otherwise no one would here the end of it- the great long journey.
I was almost hoping that he would stir up more trouble by pointing out “Michael’s wallpaper design” that is framed in the room he slept in😈!

I used to watch their channel long ago… enjoyed the efforts put into all the yard work. Then the constant “hit, like & subscribe” and blatant begging started.

What a tit video...When I joined her Patreon she promised extra footage...stupid me thought she meant extra footage of reno and restoration. I don't give a flying f**k about their new travel vlog or the merchandise she's going to be selling...She's so friggin' money hungry that it makes me sick. ....and all their faffing about with the stupid car in the beginning then all the loud music....I should have known better than to watch that crap.

Sorry I'm so crabby right now. I always get this way around Christmas time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Congratulations @Bleu Lala Title winner :m:m:m:m:m:m
Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands…

Sunday at 1:55 PM
Add bookmark
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Bleu Lala

Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands…

LikeHeartHaha Reactions: Ann G., Dippy Hippy, Tea42 and 23 others

Most liked previous Thread

@OhIDontKnow...

Monday at 8:32 AM

I’m wondering if she has taken this extra time to school Flip on how to behave when they film. Long discussions on how to/how not to behave so as not to provide fodder for the “hate” site, or piss off the grannie nazis. Here’s a partial list I’m sure she’s compiled:

1. Please take the beanie off at least half the time.
2. Do not, I mean absolutely do not, do the Charleston again.
3. Develop a new hobby, please. We can’t have anymore hedgehogs in the chateau. Maybe you could like Gucci jumpers or something?
4. Please stop talking about your food allergies. They are all over the map and no one has ever seen you whip out the epi pen and you eat literally all the stuff you say you are allergic to.
5. Do not, and I mean DO NOT talk about our age gap. I’m hoping you will just age really rapidly and people will stop talking about it.
6. Do not take off your shirt. That’s Anne Marie’s job. Really. He’s got it covered.
7. Could you try not to snort? I know it’s hard. I know. I love it, but some people just don’t.
8. Stop talking about my mother. It was weird before, and now it’s just cringy.
9. Can you just pretend to wash dishes sometimes? You don’t really have to do it. You can just pretend for a few minutes while I film it.
10. Also, can you pretend to build some fires or fix something every once in a while?
11. While we’re talking pretend, can you pretend to like Michael more when you see him. It’s not coming across in the videos.
12. Can you also pretend to be pursuing your acting/singing career? It’s starting to look like all you do is go to Emmaus and do my hair.
13. Can we get some footage of you handling my social media. Actually can you work on my social media, it’s getting kinda stale on my Insta.
14. Could you possibly learn to cook some edible food? Could you also maybe buy some food sometimes? How about paying part of the light bill?
15. How do you feel about hair transplants?
16. Could you maybe stop wearing my clothes? Never mind. You can have them.
17. Could you maybe stop talking about your grandparents? Did you have any friends growing up?
18. Also, if it’s not too much trouble could you stop mentioning Christie’s? That was a while ago and it didn’t go very well and I don’t like thinking about it.
19. Could you stop using “our” when you talk about the chateau? It’s kind of pissing off the people who paid for it.
20. Please don’t touch me when we are filming. Unless I fall or something. I want everyone to forget you’re my unemployed, unworldly, unskilled, underhanded, underworked, sexually ambiguous boyfriend. You’re just a boy who is my friend. That’s all I want them to think about. I don’t want them thinking about how I lied to them for over a year, and that you came here as a volunteer with a sketchy plan to bed me that you cooked up with your mother. No, no, no, no, no I can’t have them thinking about how unseemly this all is. The speculation will just make me have to go out on walks where I scream at the trees and cry all afternoon after I wake up. It will probably wreck my Botox or cause my fillers to shift somewhere they are not supposed to be.

Okay then, let’s curl up in bed with eBay and see if we can find a paarrfect Bernardaud service for 20 for under 4000€ we like, alright?

Reactions:You, Nobby the dragon, Ann G. and 60 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Saturday at 7:28 PM
omg how is this possible...i read this morning..we did the fundraiser for the children for Sinterklaas today..it was a great succes ..and the thread is already closed.. ..i guess i have to read back..we had a very good day..all the people involved had the same good and positive vibe..we also had a great time..they all donated ..so we can make a lott of unfortunate children happy when Sinterklaas is coming..after a lott of work not only by myself i have to say..i can relax with a nice glass of wine..and do some catching up..my husband is sleeping on the sofa in front of the fire..he also did a lott of work..it was a busy day..but also a very good one..Tattle is my guilty pleasure..my husband thinks its stupid to follow that sillly woman..but i somehow like it.. ;)

Reactions:You, Jules100, Demi-sec and 53 others
That was just pure poetry. Just as I am listening to the mercury treatment for syphilis 🙄 long story..... which brings me back to the TOTAL lack of moose knuckle... I CANNOT be the only human who notices the crotch-al-region 🤔 ummmm .... equipment.... stuff..... again, bjj wears very tiny, very tight jeans and.... nada...

What a tit video...When I joined her Patreon she promised extra footage...stupid me thought she meant extra footage of reno and restoration. I don't give a flying f**k about their new travel vlog or the merchandise she's going to be selling...She's so friggin' money hungry that it makes me sick. ....and all their faffing about with the stupid car in the beginning then all the loud music....I should have known better than to watch that crap.

Sorry I'm so crabby right now. I always get this way around Christmas time.
So you are like.. the grinch? Or.. what's her head just forces you into that corner😶

The latest Shitoo Diaries: Our Charlatan returns with Dan from London, and arrive back to Miss Havisham's crumbling abode to find Jolly Ollie with Amaury in the workshop. Ollie looks like he has not eaten in the 18 months he and Fanny have been apart, and remarks his wife, Camilla, has him working out with not one, but 2 trainers. Amaury comments that he spoke with the chapel restorer (because there is finally someone in the Shitoo who speaks French fluently), and he will be arriving next week. Fanny takes a nap, and awakes next to Ollie, and they proceed to tuck into a giant box of chocolates whilst under the covers in her bed. (It seemed very inappropriate being Ollie IS a married man, but apparently, his wife doesn't mind...?) Amaury is doing all the heavy lifting on the grand salon, and has relocated two of the massive mirrors to a stairway. Fanny & Co attend a local event (which she cannot find initially, despite having lived there for 16 years), where they get to vote on a new cafe interior. Not much is shown or explained about this- suspect Fanny, as a local business owner, finally realizes she needs to be part of the local community. (Someone failed to explained to Fanny the importance of joining the local Chamber of Commerce, and knowing the pulse of your local area- it certainly would have made her life much easier when dealing with the lake and permits.) Fanny arrives back home where a volunteer has made dinner consisting of green beans, sweet potatoes, "mystery casserole" (this is a direct quote) and another made garlic bread. Fin. Credits. This was probably one of the "WTF did I even watch?!?" Shitoo Diary episodes ever. It was so thrown together and random- and why were there volunteers there?!? I thought they were done with guests for the season...?
Am I the only woman on the planet who would just LET MY HUSBAND STAY exactly TF where he was And never come home if he was eating chocolate in bed with another woman? I mean wtf... I don't give a rats ass how euro they are... no.... just no...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
🤓 seems as the like to dress up so much ……

You are cordially invited to T.O.T.T

Tarts On The Terrace

😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Re the kitchen plan for 2 dishwashers. Many of SJ's plates and such have to be hand washed. As well as the pots/pans. What would be better is a high powered tap hose and more draining areas. Or just use fancy plates underneath plain white (cheaper plates for food service). Maybe bread/side plates can be used.
SJ and team don't think about what creates the workload.

Not sure why hiding front courtyard. We all know there is a giant Chtistmas tree in front of fountain.
Agreed. I just think if you ate planning for an actual business- white plate would be the way to go- especially for breakfast? And for all of the regular cups, glasses plates, mixing bits etc- if you really want to keep things clean, easy and ship shape, they need 2 dishwashers- and normal things to put in them. I mean-are 'volunteers' serving breakfast on fancy plates and then having to wash them by hand? What about lunch? Appritivo? I mean 24/7 hand washing -with various people just leads to.... SUB PAR cleanliness-of course... its like that anyway.... EW

Reactions: 20
I see, so in return for driving MPK to Lalande , Phil gets two videos with MpK at Lalande. I had no idea where everyone was seeing Michale at Lalande already until I connected the dots. Didn't Chateau Life run into some problems ... I remember Phil was traveling to London for work and things were uncertain? At some point I stopped watching them and don't know what's new with them. ... Have things turned around? Their channel seems to be active

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Espe, I tried to reply to your post on the last thread about our beloved Flower Killer, but the thread was locked, and I don't know how to requote from an old thread, so I'll just repost it: "FRK has shown her new studio in a vlog. I think I'd get claustrophobia walking up her narrow "parssageway" in "Hawort"!! I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting it rent-free from Nikki's friend. Both Nikki and the friend were so helpful, clearing out the room, supplying Marie with some furniture, etc. I just hope she is suitably grateful to them both. They have really supported her."

Despite it being down a narrow passageway, I think it has a lot of potential. I do think Marie got a really good deal on it because of Nikki (Jill owns the building), and Jill was really sweet in giving her furniture as well. What happened to the stuff that Marie purchased when she was at CLL? (I remember her specifically buying a table- perhaps it is still there or in storage?) I do hope Marie is grateful to them as well, as they have been nothing but wonderful to her, and despite the studio not being in the most ideal location, everyone has to start somewhere. If anyone ended up in the right place at the right time with the right people, it is certainly Marie, and I'm cheering for her!

(And they say Tattle is a hate-site!) I don't read the other message boards- just the Chateau Diary ones, and I will say, that while we DO call out the BS (and comment on their terrible choices), we also say positive things as well. We're the "Calling It As We See It" forum!

Haha, I remember in the very first weeks of watching CD that I posted that hers is the most friendliest community on youtube ever. I didn't mind the occasional critical comment, since mostly really only constructive but then the superfans starting to bite was what chose me away. I guess those weirdos come automatically with a certain subscriber number-also a tattle thread😂

I don't even know what to say- Fanny, your content is shite- just re-rendering it is not going to make it better. Cheezus Christ, if anything, you need to revise your videos and apologize to Ollie's wife. Oh wait, neither of you has two forks to give. The bloke has to go home sometime. BJJ will not be pleased to find Ollie in his your bed.
I hope Ollie brings Camilla the occasional cups of tea to the bed, too. Otherwise he is in for trouble. 😂
Would be fun to hear Camilla say: "there were three of us in this marriage, it became crowded". And
I hope for every paint he paints Steph he paints 5 of Camilla and her daughters....

Marie’s latest contribution I was really surprised at how positive she was. Hopefully this continues. It really appears that Lalande sucked her soul & spirit. I didn’t recognize her and then she laughed! I too wish her well.
I hope the best, too but I am suspicious of this Niki person. She is almost a stranger to her, why would she help her out that much? It seems she swapped Steph for Niki and I am not sure if she is the better choice to be honest.... 😳 again she is dependent with accommodation and studio and probably soon also work on somebody else- though not much love bombing to be expected here😂 Again she hangs out with somebody else's friends and family, when she is not in her cave hidden away. A couple of fairylights are not enough to light your dungeon and also not your life, Marie! And since she is so into self help : read a feng shui book, you chose the worst location for your shop, imagine brides picking up their wedding flowers by appointment only and going through this tunnel... But then it's probably for free so what....

I can get stressed and tired, too. But, at the end of the day, what matters the most are the people you spend the holiday with, and the memories you make. No one will remember if the house was spotless. They’ll remember and appreciate being together, and love you for hosting. Take a deep breath and try to relax…it will be great! ❤
Oh, my family will remember, you can bet.... 😉 But my trick is to do one thing less every year. Like one variety of dessert less (it's easier to have 12 portions of mousse au chocolat than 2x6 of two desserts) or buying one thing ready to use. Or involving guests to bring things. Or just to skip a course. As long there is plenty of alcohol nobody cares. Also I don't allow that many people to stay over night like I used, too.
Lately I also do what I call copying: if I was served soup and their place only, they get soup at my place, too. Works very well!
And most importantly : ask your husband to do 50%!!! Usually it's the woman/mother /wife doing all of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I used to watch their channel long ago… enjoyed the efforts put into all the yard work.
Yes - I watched the little boat shelter rebuild and some yard clearing and thought they both seemed like hard workers. I didn't continue watching - I think I was 'chateau'ed out' pretty quickly.

Reactions: 12
In regards to Ollie and Steph having a bit of Chocolate in bed: Thank God it was Ollie and not her lovely-25-year-old boyfriend!
And, maybe the bed routine was for the attention or to upset the newly outed boyfriend. Who knows? The young couple may have already broken up and we won't hear about it until Channel 4 announces it months from now.

Happy Thanksgiving! I find it ironic the Brits are celebrating a holiday that we (U.S.) are celebrating our freedom from the Brits.

• Haha
Am I the only woman on the planet who would just LET MY HUSBAND STAY exactly TF where he was And never come home if he was eating chocolate in bed with another woman? I mean wtf... I don't give a rats ass how euro they are... no.... just no...
Oh but his wife is WAY prettier than Steph. I don’t think she has anything to worry about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.