Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear tattlers danfend all you want. It's tattle afterall everybody has their own opinions.It's always a good laugh

Reactions: 9
So many new people here...I turn my back, and the place is full of strangers! Hello newbies, I am a VIP, and I bid you welcome!

Mojo, you're not far off with your guess as to where I've been...you keep an eye on your agents!
Oh, thank goodness, Heathcliff!!!...I was so worried!...I thought you might have gone over the Bermuda Triangle and gotten sucked into a wormhole to a parallel universe and...and...well, I'm glad you're back!

Dear tattlers danfend all you want. It's tattle afterall everybody has their own opinions.It's always a good laugh
I'm sorry I went off on you...I'll go sit in my corner now...

Reactions: 15
Mais qui a le français pour l’entendre?! Pas beaucoup ici je crois!

Reactions: 6
shoot, I was cooking supper and missed your post ...

I've officially used my "ignore" button for the first time on Wilhelm ... not wasting my time engaging on the same tiny topic over and over again ... since "he" wants the last word, I will let him have it. Onward we go ...

Reactions: 11
His 99.99% does it for me

That awkward moment when Selmar makes a better bouquet than FRK!

View attachment 801338
Now that's a decent vase of flowers who knew

The Marquis' Fiancee here:

Danmaury is now my favorite YouTube couple! Who knew that watching two blokes in a van talking about the most random things would be so refreshing?

View attachment 801343 View attachment 801344
Well 'refreshing' is one way of describiing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Such wonderful news! Sending love n prayers from coastal Georgia. MS sucks!!

Reactions: 13
It took multiple tests from multiple companies to confirm my rescue "Fur-Son's" DNA- he looks like a Jack Russell. The first one (Wisdom Panel) came back as a "Chihuahua/Norwich Terrier/Miniature Poodle/German Pointer." My vet (who raised Jacks) laughed for a good 10 minutes when I told her. "Oh no, he's definitely a Jack/Chihuahua mix." The last DNA test (Embark) ID'd him as a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua/Jack Russell, which makes more sense (and they e-mail me whenever he has a "relative" pop up.) We used Wisdom Panel as well for our rescue "Fur-Princess" (she came from a hoarding situation where over 100 dogs were surrendered- another story altogether), and hers came back as an inbred Chihuahua/Doxie (which is accurate.)

Reactions: 7
Oooooooohlucky you. Robert Redford was one of my first cinema crishes back in the day. And Al Pacino. My early crushes as you say. Hubster on the other hand isn't at all like either of them. Not the best looking, but he's always rocked my boats . And he irons. What's not to love

haha! Well we weren't in that "refreshing" van to smell the smells that were apparently happening!!
You mean the whatitsphones??? the hermoniphones, the dooberyphones??? what are they bloody called ??????

Reactions: 9
Now don't hate me please....but I prefer my men to be taller than me....and I have a suspicion that Amaury, as easy on the eye as he is, just doesn't quite measure up. 5'10" at minimum would be great. About Dan's height. Ducking now!
OK with me, I'm getting older. Apparently we shrink with age. Bring him on

But does he iron his own clothes? If yes, he's a keeper

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.