Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heating systems don't have antifreeze but should have a fluid called inhibitor which is to stop rust forming on the inside of the radiators. There is another product that should be in a heating system called leak stop which reacts when it is exposed to oxygen (and blocks pinhole size holes). Between these being absent and the damp environment the rads looked pretty rusty when Dan was removing them.

Reactions: 14
She's done it with Selmar too. There was no need to show the scenes where he was being bullied and mocked. But she did. WHY?
Seriously? That's the simplest of mysteries to solve: because she loves to bully and mock other people. She truly believes, in her heart of hearts, that putting other people down makes her shine even more. It's a truly nasty character trade that doesn't seem to rhyme with her theory of laugh and laughter so she does try to keep it under wraps, but it's just bigger than any other intention. Life, love and laughter, preferably at someone else's expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Heating systems don't have antifreeze but should have a fluid called inhibitor which is to stop rust forming on the inside of the radiators. There is another product that should be in a heating system called leak stop which reacts when it is exposed to oxygen (and blocks pinhole size holes). Between these being absent and the damp environment the rads looked pretty rusty when Dan was removing them.
The little bit I read on geothermal said that the do use antifreeze in the unground lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Currently my home doesn’t have heating (long story) and it’s starting to get chilly. So I can only imagine how chilly the chateau gets. She has the money now to sort the chateau heating so why would you not do that?? Why would you want to live in a cold home?? It’s really no fun 🥶🥶
Asked and answered: she does not want to live there, apart from during festivities like Christmas. She wants to travel and is not going to spend money on heating her HMN for whoever stays behind. Let them eat cake. And freeze.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks so much. A little bit nervous already. Found some pants in another district.
Good luck for your first day. New jobs are always a little daunting to start but this could be the beginning of a whole new chapter for you. Looking forward to hearing how today went.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sure she did, she's had leaks before. I remember seeing her run around to radiators in the past. I don't know if she's had this many leak all at once though.

I wonder if she gets it serviced properly by a technician?

She's also now had the system for 16 years (ish) and my little bit of googling tells me that IF they are well maintained the indoor parts can last about 25 years and the underground about 50. If she hasn't had them properly flushed and maintained though, she probably at the end of their lifespan ....

She did NOT have to show us this though, especially laughing at her poor cousin scrambling to try to save things while she sat with a visitor. It should have been all hands on deck helping Amaury, not recording even ... ugh
She's well aware of his eye candy potential. I'm sure many female fans are drooling over him. She just kept on filming to pleae the fans. Natti did try her best to help. I'm not sure SJ would have been any help.
I use "for sure" a lot, I think it's a Canadian thing, or it just might be me!
My American side of the family use it too. My German friend uses it. I think it is originally from North America?. Marie has a pretty good English accent, she just uses different pronunciations at times .(like teat for teeth and Bart for Bath). Her mother clearly lives in the UK, they met up at Kettering recently, so I wonder if she has lived here for some time?

Reactions: 9
So, a little editing blooper occurred in Shitoo unwrapped.
Have slowed down the footage so the 2 seconds of unrelated filming can be seen.

View attachment 794624
There was a doubling sequence somewhere too. Snorty is clearny not up to the one task she entrusted him with.

So pretty much it could be done for 3 months of her Patreon income.
She is not spending a dime of that money on heating, believe me. A few years ago, her Dutch friend Kim Raad gave her money to get a woodburner for the living room of the Marquis apartment, the big gite at the end of the wing across from the cottage, because she "adopted" that room for when she and her professor husband are vacationing at the HMN. The only way to get some warmth into her HMN is if you pay for it yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tatty and Selmar- what on earth? Sat in the Shittoo flogging quietly 🤫 I think only Heathcliffe is invested in their story. I hope they don't breed.
They just did as they were told. Shittoo life is like that.

I think she's quite included in the social life.
I hope not, for her sake. There is no real social life at the shittoo except what's allowed and controlled by Princess Narc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I got the feeling that Amaury was a bit "énervé" (= irrirated)... even Natti tried to say "Maybe you would prefer if we go away" or something like that. He answered sort of "No no, I'm OK".
It was obvious that the Chatelaine couldn't read his body language... Especially when she laughed at him when he was running up and down to check the radiators leaking.

That was a pathetic scene. But she thought it would be worth keeping it in the vlog as she knew that her Superfans would love it !:sick:
My poor boyfriend, I was so angry for him. I cant wait to see how his parents react to the crumbling, leaking, shitshow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They should stop those gift grabs.....OMG its so boring !
I agree. Boring and outrageous and it should have been stopped before it even began. On the other hand it's the clearest advertisement for who they really are, in their natural habitat that is drenched in greed. And because the amateur editor SJ has appointed an even less skilled editor for this vulgar outlet of her court life, it really puts all of them on display. Just think of the amount of evidence once Mr. Tax Collector drops by for an audit...

Who would have fixed the radiators if Anne Marie wasn't there? Trying to work out timeline as Dan did something to 5 of them but Anne Marie was not there. God she annoys me, she doesn't even try to be engaged in fixing the radiators, and she caused the leak by turning them on!
You're so right about that. What keeps me amazed is that she always seems to want to prove that things are even worse than we expect them to be. We've been chatting about the state of her heating system for ages now, wondering why anyone would want to spend winters there. Then, on the first occasion possible to prove us wrong, she's showing it's far worse than any of us could have guessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.