Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talking about Dan and Michael has me crosseyed!!!!!…I tried just scrolling past but can’t let it go. I like Dan. He’s doing a great job. He’s not doing anything that raises red flags so I won’t rag on him. I’m hoping Michael is going to start vlogging again soon, starting with more renovations to the chateau which is what his original premise was about.
Anyway, I’m about to fall asleep 😴 so goodnight my lovelies. I’ll see ya….tomorrow…well, actually it’s today already.

Nighty night!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If someone is going to start a new thread, I really like the one that Mojo suggested, the one from the Marque’s fiancé. I can’t remember how it goes. If I was on my computer I could look it up but I’m on my iPad so haven’t a clue how to quote it. I did find it but can’t get it to quote.

It’s post #89 on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All this talking about Dan and Michael has me crosseyed!!!!!…I tried just scrolling past but can’t let it go. I like Dan. He’s doing a great job. He’s not doing anything that raises red flags so I won’t rag on him. I’m hoping Michael is going to start vlogging again soon, starting with more renovations to the chateau which is what his original premise was about.
Anyway, I’m about to fall asleep 😴 so goodnight my lovelies. I’ll see ya….tomorrow…well, actually it’s today already.

Nighty night!
I think MPK can redeem himself. Is it likely? Based on his history, that’s questionable…but not impossible. Just a few basic changes would do wonders. Primarily, consistency and a focus on core content to start. He also needs to better understand the optics surrounding things he does or says. He may think that something he says or does is innocent or a non-issue, but when played out in the context of his YouTube brand it comes across in a different, negative light. I guess I’ve learned a lot about “optics” during my many years working in the corporate world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dan’s not on here to my knowledge. 🤔 But, Dan, if you ARE here on Tattle, welcome!!! You could teach a thing or two about work, responsibility, dedication, and consistency to Teabag! 😆
He has been on here. We know that without a shred of doubt. I do not think he has been here recently. I am almost sure Annalise or her mother (not sure which) has also been on here and commented - approximately three weeks ago. I am waiting to see if she turns up again, but I am not sure she will. Checking in is one thing. Commenting is another.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Agreed re the last point.

Regarding Tatyana I do apologise for misreading post. Never had these done at a hairdressers but Mrs G assures me that:
Bangs =fringe in UK
Blowout=is a blow dry in UK

And not my filthy interpretation when I read both together. 😬
When i first lived in London I went to a very expensive hairdresser, very chic, made me nervous. I asked to book a blow job.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes I did. This is from the gift grab live chat. More to follow...

Michael Morrison @Philip Janssen Did you get even better looking? I think you did! Need to know your secret. Clean living?…or maybe naughty? Hmmm
Gawwwwd he is a disgusting waste of flesh and bones!

Reactions: 7
Parcel sent in March ??!!

Our Chatelaine liked the post... of course.

Donna N
14 hours ago
FINALLY............I’m so happy I was watching........I sent that parcel in March and was finally able to reach Nati who confirmed that it had arrived,but there would be a delay in the opening........glad you are all so happy and thank you again for getting us all through such a difficult time........lovely to see Tatyana’s first opening.................Donna in Toronto

Chateau Unwrapped!

When you think it can not get better ! Their Superfans never disappoint 😅

GaslitWorld f. Melissa B
14 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie. I know it was happening already, but I since that your YT presence as boosted interest in chateau ownership in France, better than any tourism chamber ever could or ever has. Bravo. You truly have become a French National Treasure.// Okay, the hedgehog doorstopper should make up for the absence of an hh pet. You'll get to see it everyday on the floor, just as you would a dog or cat.

Patricia Butts
9 hours ago
The government of France owes you beaucoup‼ You are the reason so many are coming to buy châteaux‼ At least you should get a commission from the sales🤩

Hide reply
Emma Miller
1 hour agoWel said

At last ! Someone sees the light :

mark s
13 minutes ago
More trash for the undeserving bunch of freeloaders . Making hay while it lasts !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The (Superfans) Universe is shaking !!!

Shirley Harold
10 hours agoAre you aware YouTube may shut down. I’m not sure when or for how long. I know I’m going to be upset if I can’t see all of you. What are we to do? I love each one of you and all of your vlogs. Let everyone know.

Hide 4 repliesJudy Dee
7 hours ago?

bee french
6 hours agoFacebook had some problems today. It was on the news

Shirley Harold
6 hours agoI know Facebook, Instagram went down for some hours, however the reports said soon others like you tube will go down. I just heard it today, I’m not sure if it will happen. I hope not. But, we are seeing a lot of changes.

Emma Miller
1 hour ago @Shirley Harold whatsapp was down too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anyone on here is blindly loyal to Dan. So far, he’s done a good job...works, shows progress, consistent, good quality. But if he starts to make bone-headed moves, I’ll be the first to call it out.
Teabeg pète plus haut que son cul as his French neighbours would say.
He farts higher than his arse, to say it politely.
Whereas Dan has no ideas of grandeur and is level-headed.
So no comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.