Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'd be peeved if I was a constituent. Wonder if he still claimed council expenses?

Watched their latest flog this morning ... he seems to be back in France ...

It makes you wonder why nobody never turns up at the Chateau.. ?!

The terrace men, the chapel restorer, the electricians, the plasterers, the heating engineers... and others I have forgotten about.

What is that ?

Is it that they don't pay their workers ? They terrified them with their flouncing and hysterical laugh ? They p***s them off with their pink camera ?

Henri is not happy with them ?

Or maybe Isabelle shout at them too much ?

There must be an explanation 😅
All the money's gone on shoes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mason Dwinell, is not amused. His IG account is now private. Maybe he should reconsider his visit to Lalande. I do hope he is staying elsewhere whilst he is in France. He does have other options, Tess Hoffman's family home or Adam Guntrel's manor home. I wonder what you think @Clara Burnett??? Why would he show up now???
Mason often visits the area in October and usually stays at the ancient abbey where Tess Hoffman's mother Anne (instagram @annedevarennes ) lives in Fougerolles. She used to have a saffron field and needed help of her friends harvesting the flowers. Mason loved to come help out. But I think Tess' mother sold the saffron field or stopped maintaining it. The field itself belonged to Tess' old house, Chateau Rochefolle in Fougerolles. Tess' mother is currently seriously renovating that place, or so I am told. The connection between the Hoffmans and Mason goes further back than his relationship with SJ. He usually doesn't stay at the HMN and I doubt he will now, with Snorty there. Then again, Snorty might have to go to Holland for his rehearsals again....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The votes are in for FRK's get together. Where will this 200 (want to attend) person meet and greet take place in Midlands UK on 4/28/22 ??? Who will foot the bill??? :unsure:

1633366364880.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
England is quite damp too and the feeling of cold can be hard.
I tried 7 degrees in à very damp country. And I tried a minus 25 in à dry air region.

There’s no comparison. I much prefer the minus 25 than the 7 degrees 🙂

And your canadien summers ? Just curious 🙂
I’ve lived in many parts of Canada…which is huge…I’m on the EastCoast now. Gorgeous Summers at our many, many beaches, and very long Autumns. Beach weather has just finished in last week or so (it varies). Spring can be very long and cold, and slow to arrive, compared to the UK. Here, our Winters are pretty mild (compared to much of Canada, and to other places Ive lived) but windy, as we are close to the ocean) and icy.

I’ve lived in many parts of Canada…which is huge…I’m on the EastCoast now. Gorgeous Summers at our many, many beaches, and very long Autumns. Beach weather has just finished in last week or so (it varies). Spring can be very long and cold, and slow to arrive, compared to the UK. Here, our Winters are pretty mild (compared to much of Canada, and to other places Ive lived) but windy, as we are close to the ocean) and icy.
We are quite humid here, and it’s damp…but generally in proper “Winter” December through March, it’s at least -15 to -20 (not that bad at all compared to many places in Canada).

Reactions: 11
Oh, ugh, now there is this
I'm not really any the wiser. They are so difficult to hear. She speaks so quietly and most of what Selmar says is unintelligible; he also keeps butting in when she's speaking. As far as I could tell, there was no indication of how they intend to fund a purchase. I suppose Tatty will sell whatever property she has in the UK. I wonder where she originally got her money as she clearly had some at one point. SJ's vlogging success is stimulating these other off shoot vloggers but they will never manage to acquire anything like the amount she has. It's a shame really, as they are probably much more in need of the money than she ever was but I have to grudgingly admit that she has produced considerably more content, however repetitive and boring it may be! She has enough fake OTT "charisma" to charm a lot of gullible idiots. I doubt if Selmar can even manage to raise as much as FRK did for her car.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@MojoDublin can I create a second account here? I’d like to criticize Dan about something but I rather want to do it with a New Member identity, as it seems common practice.
bud your halerious

🤔 think in thread 4/5 we had a LOT of snipers ….
One ☝ in particular was going in for me .. I was not bothered …
however s tattle Mod stepped in and stated … how many more accounts are you going to talk from !!!!

they all disappeared 👻

of late ⏰ too many deliberate snotty snarky - particularly at Dan

what’s more surprising is the amount whom like their comments

we are in discussions - I don’t need anyone to like anything I or others like 👍

the ability to understand and ingore a side swipe
when the conversations are targeted at a particular subject …

and then comes an insolent ingorant statement- or derailing

📜 scroll
Push the report button

it’s how we got to thread 🧵 70
😈

note 📝 🎅 is watching YOU …
84 days to go
And I’ve been exceptionally good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Selmar is very gullible - I think that he has learning difficulties that predate his accident. I'm not sure that he is fully aware of the intention to get rid of him. He hasn't cottoned on to Titty Anna using him as her route into the HMN. Does anyone believe that if he leaves, that she will leave with her "boyfriend"? He was certainly vulnerable for a superfan relationship .
The more I see of her, the more I think that she's one to be watched with suspicion. The trunks she arrived with indicated that she was never intending to stay in the camper. The mystery of the visit to Turkey for a medical crisis during a pandemic. The many discrepancies in her successful business and life in London before decamping to Sussex. Her early IG posts where she talks about falling in love with a stranger - and then reacting that years later with Selmar.
I wonder if she is there with the intention of a "reveal all behind the scenes". She always seems to be caught watching what's going on. I bet she has a journal with the details of Lalande life stashed away. ( bit like Harry's wife supposedly being caught photographing and filming at Windsor.)
I agree, Jeeves. The many trunks were the first red flag- no one goes on holiday for one month with THAT much luggage. The more I see of her on CD and Selmar's blogs, the more of a "something is not right about that one" vibe I get...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It must be freezing over there !
I grew up in a 17th century manor in France not far from Berry. Autumn and winter can be very cold.
Our heating worked well but still, it was hard to keep all the rooms nice and warm with their high ceilings.

I can say that what I remember from this time is...the cold INSIDE the house.

I can only imagine how their guests must feel with their big jumpers while having à birthday dinner... And no hot water ?!
🥶🥶🥶
oddly I do not feel a bit of sympathy for any of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
SJ's vlogging success is stimulating these other off shoot vloggers but they will never manage to acquire anything like the amount she has
Bingo

absolutely - she got Covid ready …
And rode that surf board .

For A long time now I’d been trying to realise … what I’d seen befor in her
And watching I realised

she’s the epitome of the Mickey Mouse club … milre surrus/ Britney era

pepetualy ON …. Towards the biblical point of .. I’m so high I fly for free

trouble is … I don’t watch the Mickey Mouse club anymore

… and her ON.. is dubious at best
Its a pyramid scheme …
it will blow up 🆙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, ugh, now there is this:

O.M.G.

How can all these people display their private life like this ? It is so weird.

PS : I couldn't understand if they mentioned how they plan to afford the chateau (the sound was so awful that it was hard for me to understand them).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Both Selmar and Tatti mumble so much you have to crank the sound up, until they start cackling, then it's turn it back down. How hard can it be turn your microphone up so you can be heard? Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My favourite unfinished project is Lala Land
it is becoming quite sad imo. I really felt for the cousin, sorry I don’t know how to spell his name...but he was so frustrated with the whole water coming out of those pipes. he hated her filming him and that mess. then, all that woman could do was laugh, poke fun and hold court with the chair guy while he was running back and forth, clearly in distress. later, when she badgered him in the workshop, the man could barely look at her...he was seething. she doesn’t care, as long as she gets work done for a pittance that’s all that matters. that job needs a professional, I wonder if inside the walls it is pouring with yellow water. she’s so irresponsible with that place and it’s upkeep. something Is really ‘off’ with her...she’s becoming even more of a total nut job...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.