Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO all that festive wear, still only parties at home. From her latest video, anyone else get the sense that Amie is letting the grandmas do all the work for raising her kid?

Reactions: 6
LMAO all that festive wear, still only parties at home. From her latest video, anyone else get the sense that Amie is letting the grandmas do all the work for raising her kid?
It cracked me up! She was the only dressed up! Everyone else was in their comfy casuals!

Reactions: 8
We all said that this was going to happen. Not surprised. Having family help is great, but I think everyone else take care of the kid more than her, including Dan. She definitely use her MIL and definitely her own mother as free babysitter/maid.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There was a comment in one of her videos saying "She is brave for buying all these expensive bags in white and cream after becoming a mother". It's like no tit, cos she is not taking care of her child.

At least now her child is relatively contained. Wait until he gets crayons and start drawing on her bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another white Chanel bag 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still don’t get why she needs “wardrobe investments” since she doesn’t go anywhere! She’s doing the complete opposite of her advice video on how to save money. (Don’t shop for your fantasy life 😆) And that dress she wore to Dan’s bday was terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched her best and worst purchases video and now I remember why I never watch her videos! Why would she think she can use a clutch bag on holiday when she has a baby with her, surely she would know she’d be carrying him or pushing him in his pushchair. But also there’s no need to sell it, he’s not always going to need carrying!
I had forgotten she makes up stupid reasons to sell every bag so she can buy new ones for content.
Also, who really needs a white Chanel pouch to hold passports and travel documents in this day and age!

Her latest video confused me. So her white Chanel as a clutch is great but the Jimmy Choo one not because she has a child. Sorry but the Chanel white pouch is just as impractical as the Jimmy Choo one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video confused me. So her white Chanel as a clutch is great but the Jimmy Choo one not because she has a child. Sorry but the Chanel white pouch is just as impractical as the Jimmy Choo one.
of course, she’ll always make up an excuse to sell all the bags that aren’t Chanel. It’s hilarious because so many people have spoken up about the declining quality. It’s NOT an “investment”.

of course, she’ll always make up an excuse to sell all the bags that aren’t Chanel. It’s hilarious because so many people have spoken up about the declining quality. It’s NOT an “investment”.
Is this jackass still trying to say that Chanel is an investment? 🙄 I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten into the Hermes game. I could see her with a Kelly 25 and loving it.

Reactions: 3
Is this jackass still trying to say that Chanel is an investment? 🙄 I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten into the Hermes game. I could see her with a Kelly 25 and loving it.
I think she has some kind of shopping addiction and is not being addressed. I am not a psychologist so I cannot diagnose. I honestly think she lacks the impulse control for something like the Hermes game, where the ability to buy either the Birkin or the Kelly is kind out of your control and you have to wait years to get the exact one you like, and we know how fussy she is.

I think she have tried in the past as she has bought a few of the Hermes things we've never seen again, I believe some shoes and she had that blanket for a while? But her logic is just hilarious. She keep saying being a mom changed her lifestyle and needs more practical things, but how is a pure white leather luxury pouch practical, or better yet the multiples of white bags that she has and continues to buy.

Reactions: 10
The sky is blue
Lol yeah, I think the low point for me is for her to "upgrade" her engagement ring. That's just so damn tacky. Unless she got a $2 ring from the vending machine as an engagement ring, there is no reason to replace it. I thought engagement rings are forever? Like what is the point of switching a Jewellery of significant sentimental value unless you are just heartless.

Lol yeah, I think the low point for me is for her to "upgrade" her engagement ring. That's just so damn tacky. Unless she got a $2 ring from the vending machine as an engagement ring, there is no reason to replace it. I thought engagement rings are forever? Like what is the point of switching a Jewellery of significant sentimental value unless you are just heartless.
If I was Dan I'd be seething especially since he designed it so clearly put alot of thought into it....

If I was Dan I'd be seething especially since he designed it so clearly put alot of thought into it....
Also the ring was made by one of Dan's closest friends. So it must have been a slap in the face not only to Dan but also his friend. It really is so tacky and shallow to "upgrade" something with such sentimentality just so you can have a bigger, flashier diamond.

Reactions: 11
Also the ring was made by one of Dan's closest friends. So it must have been a slap in the face not only to Dan but also his friend. It really is so tacky and shallow to "upgrade" something with such sentimentality just so you can have a bigger, flashier diamond.
Bigger, flashier but by all accounts a much lower quality diamond. Shows her twisted value system- there was absolutely nothing wrong with her original ring; on the contrary, any other sane person would have treasured it far more than any of her stupid handbags.

I wonder how Dan tolerates her at this point- she’s just hoarding Chanels she barely wears since she doesn’t have the lifestyle to match, outsources her child rearing to her mum and MIL, and her job is playing dress ups infront of a dwindling audience.

Bigger, flashier but by all accounts a much lower quality diamond. Shows her twisted value system- there was absolutely nothing wrong with her original ring; on the contrary, any other sane person would have treasured it far more than any of her stupid handbags.

I wonder how Dan tolerates her at this point- she’s just hoarding Chanels she barely wears since she doesn’t have the lifestyle to match, outsources her child rearing to her mum and MIL, and her job is playing dress ups infront of a dwindling audience.
She is boring and bland, like all her beige/cream bags.

Reactions: 1
I'm having sincere doubts how Amie makes her money. She supposedly has some company with Dan and they make money from it to offset her shopping issues (I doubt her Youtube affords her that much money). But... it seems like she puts A LOT of her energy and time into her shopping habits. Also it takes a lot of time to buy stuff - researching, buying, editing videos, etc... How does she have the time to invest in actually running a company???

I think she bulk films her videos and that's how you save time. There is no effort in her videos as she barely even understand the basic terminologies. She used to work in marketing and that's her skillset. I don't know how her skilled is used in their business. I feel like Dan does the bulk of the work. She makes herself look like she is busy. Because she has 2 closets and an actual office. #girlboss BLERG

First time poster on this thread but her smug face when she looks at herself in the mirror!! Honestly it bugs the hell out of me!!

First time poster on this thread but her smug face when she looks at herself in the mirror!! Honestly it bugs the hell out of me!!
Ugh you mean she’s still doing that?
so motherhood hasn’t taken her down a notch?