Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has upgraded her engagement ring!
Apparently. I never understood this- i personally find it tacky. I understand buying new jewellery to celebrate/commemorate milestone anniversaries but why “improve” on something that should be sentimental first and foremost?

Reactions: 13
Apparently. I never understood this- i personally find it tacky. I understand buying new jewellery to celebrate/commemorate milestone anniversaries but why “improve” on something that should be sentimental first and foremost?
I can understand if they were engaged and married when they were super young and poor and now getting her something nice is a sense of accomplishment. But they were quite flushed when they were engaged and married.

Honestly, I thought her old ring was really pretty, and Dan's friend made her old ring, so that has a lot of sentimental value attached to it.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have kids? I’ve watched only a few of her videos.
She just had a daughter, and bought two Hermes Birkins while she was pregnant.
---
Also Amie's new fashion video is up. She still thinks those pleather leggings make you look classy. In what kind of Eastern European night club is that classy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get why she replaced her engagement ring especially if so much thought has gone into it. Mine isn’t big and it’s a good quality diamond but not anywhere near as fancy as most you see but my husband chose it and I love it and would never ‘replace’ it. He’d be really hurt if I did.

The faux leather leggings still?! I had those same Spanx ones a few years back and liked them for a few months when those kind of leggings were ‘in’ but they now only come out when I dress up in 80s fancy dress!

And why does everything drape in the most beautiful way?

Reactions: 3
I know! She’s sold every single bag that Dan bought for her, now she’s changed her engagement ring? Sounds so ungrateful and always needs the newest, shiniest thing to be happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she lisping so much, has she gone back to her Invisalign after all these years!

Reactions: 1
I think she deletes comments that dare to challenge her views. She’s deleted my comments twice now! She even invited people in her latest video to say if they agree or disagree with her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Whats happened to her face, its all puffy. And shes taken to wearing massive Love island/stripper style massive massive eyelashes.... She's looking wierd. I preferred her look from a few years ago, more natural!

Reactions: 3
Whats happened to her face, its all puffy. And shes taken to wearing massive Love island/stripper style massive massive eyelashes.... She's looking wierd. I preferred her look from a few years ago, more natural!
Its what happens when you do nothing but look at yourself all day long (watching her reflection while she cos plays outfits and editing her boring videos/IG posts)

She made a video about addressing her new wedding ring. I am not married, but aren't engagement rings supposed to be forever? The idea that you just spend all that time and money to rework your own engagement ring feels so wasteful and ungrateful to me.

Reactions: 7
I understand if you got a ring on the small side because your fiancé wanted to save up and upgrade later, but hers was already nice and well-thought out to begin with.

she was asked a few times in the comments section and basically said the reason for the upgrade is “because I wanted to”.
---
I understand if you got a ring on the small side because your fiancé wanted to save up and upgrade later, but hers was already nice and well-thought out to begin with.
my ring isn’t huge, it’s half a carat and I absolutely love it and wouldn’t ever change it for the world.

she was asked a few times in the comments section and basically said the reason for the upgrade is “because I wanted to”.
---

my ring isn’t huge, it’s half a carat and I absolutely love it and wouldn’t ever change it for the world.
Oof, I would be so pissed if I were Dan. Say what you will about him, but he put in a lot of thought into the engagement ring. It if pretty hurtful to treat someone that way.

Reactions: 10
It goes to show Amie is still living out a fantasy life. From what i recall her original engagement ring was not “small” or “modest” (I mean, she happily admitted to gratuitously displaying it in her handbag shots since she got engaged). They both also went into detail on how Dan spent alot of time planning and co-designing it with a friend of his who is an actual jeweller.

To “upgrade” shows a lot about her messed up superficial values.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, the new diamond is not as pretty as her old one. The old one was really clear and this one looked cloudy. Clearly, the previous round cut one is smaller. Her new oval-cut diamond is 2.8 carats, that is massive! Like why do you need it to be that big? Her previous one looks about 1.5 - 2 carats, which are still decent size and looked much more elegant as the quality of the diamond is better.

So typical, sacrificing quality for size...like why am I surprised at this point?

• Haha