Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she is getting into the Loewe puzzle bag NOW? It is well known that once Loewe being bought by LVMH, they start cutting corners. the puzzle bag is no exception. Before it was one piece of leather underneath with multiple triangular pieces sewn on top with gaps in between so that the bag can be folded into different shapes and uses like origami, which is a lot more work; now it is just triangular pieces being sewn together, clearly less material usage and less work. Just the lack of knowledge for a supposed luxury bag influencer is astounding.

Personally, I am looking to get a first generation puzzle bag with feet on them. But that's neither here nor there. Lol

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen any of her posts or videos for a while, so thought I’d look her up. Well since she got called out for trying to get followers to buy from a shady company that she herself wouldn’t buy from but did the collab anyway.
She’s still as boring and vain as ever. She has no style. Why does she always buy things that were on trend but months and months later… so weird. Her voice is still fake and annoying. 🥱

Her bag sale goes live tonight. Not sure if she’s selling anything else but this is what’s on it.
What's the point in buying all this shite just to not use it or sell it? More money than sense all of these luxury YouTubers. Clearly buying it to fill a void that just can't be filled with meaningless tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She buys Chanel classics in a whole myriad of colours, then sells them. What's the point? Her life is exhausting.... Buy, sell, buy, sell, buy, sell

Also, if you're a rich ass loved one and decide to gift her a designer bag, be prepared to be disappointed that she sells it in 6-12 months time. I dont think shes ever kept a bag that someone else has bought for her....

• Sad
What is that awful tweed one in the middle? I quite like the blue. I’m pretty sure her brother gifted her a blue Chanel.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No her brother's one is a little electric blue one. I remember that because if I were her I would have worn the tit out of that bag because it is so unique.

She is however, selling the card holder her mom gave her. She will sell anything that means funding her next Chanel bag. I mean she already traded her own engagement ring because she is tired of it. Nothing can last with that one.

Reactions: 8
Her bag sale goes live tonight. Not sure if she’s selling anything else but this is what’s on it.
I feel like she’s been trying to dump the Strathberry (sp?)) for years. At first I was shocked she was selling Chanel but given both bags are ACTUALLY colors and not the white, off white, cream, ecru, eggshell, and whatever color is white with a pink tinge, this is not surprising. Amy is obsessed with whitewashing herself and her entire existence. 🙄
---
What is that awful tweed one in the middle? I quite like the blue. I’m pretty sure her brother gifted her a blue Chanel.
It might be an Anine Bing bag. I saw a similar one in the boutique last week.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s been trying to dump the Strathberry (sp?)) for years. At first I was shocked she was selling Chanel but given both bags are ACTUALLY colors and not the white, off white, cream, ecru, eggshell, and whatever color is white with a pink tinge, this is not surprising. Amy is obsessed with whitewashing herself and her entire existence. 🙄
---

It might be an Anine Bing bag. I saw a similar one in the boutique last week.
I really like that red Chanel, such a beautiful pop of colour and makes an outfit look fun and youthful. What an idiot. Like what's the point of buying "investment bags" when you barely get any returns. lol

Reactions: 3
This is what’s she’s selling..
---
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was saving for a pre loved Hermes. She keeps saying she has no interest in them but I think she does.
Lol- thats alot in one go even for her. she’s either hustling for a pre loved Hermes (Kelly, i imagine) or more jewellery (Cartier, Tiffany or an expensive watch) to continue her old money cos play…

…or maybe the bills are simply due 😅💅

Reactions: 4
It really irritates me that she sells so much. Her reviews just mean nothing, one minute she’s saying she loves the bag and parading round her house in it looking so smug and the next minute she’s selling it. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she hadn’t been trying to get an Hermes in secret so she needs a budget for it. Or if not Hermes, she just needs some updated off-white Chanel bags.

Reactions: 6
The Chloe tote, Burberry scarf were just 2 of the items she went on and on and on about. Every time there was a 24S sale.. Burberry scarf this, Burberry scarf that.

Doesn’t surprise me she’s ditching the Cartier diamond bracelet either.. why keep something that will make more money when she’s got a cheap one that looks just like it and she can pretend it’s Cartier instead!

It really irritates me that she sells so much. Her reviews just mean nothing, one minute she’s saying she loves the bag and parading round her house in it looking so smug and the next minute she’s selling it. I really wouldn’t be surprised if she hadn’t been trying to get an Hermes in secret so she needs a budget for it. Or if not Hermes, she just needs some updated off-white Chanel bags.
Or you have a more curated collection of quality designer pieces. I never understood why she spends thousands on hundreds of designer bags, when she can spend money on good quality clothes. All her clothes look polyester and cheap. Yes she does own a few Max Mara and Golden Goose coats, but once again, she is not filming in those coats, her shirts and dresses look so cheap to me.

Reactions: 5
Or you have a more curated collection of quality designer pieces. I never understood why she spends thousands on hundreds of designer bags, when she can spend money on good quality clothes. All her clothes look polyester and cheap. Yes she does own a few Max Mara and Golden Goose coats, but once again, she is not filming in those coats, her shirts and dresses look so cheap to me.
She only “invests” in token items with instant brand recognition- eg. Wears polyester/mass produced clothing but buys shoesand outerwear that are instantly recognisable as “designer”. Buys (in my opinion, overpriced) Cartier “basic influencer” jewellery, but wears CZ earrings. Her “closet” looks like a showroom but we all know its made up of ikea hack furniture (and she did the same with her entire house).

The rotating bags is just part of her shopping addiction- we all know she sells them when the shopping high wears off and the guilt creeps in or to fund another Chanel (see above re brand recognition).

We’ve been waiting for years for her to come to her senses and realise she lives an empty vacuous life, but if motherhood didn’t knock sense into her then i honestly don’t know what will.

Reactions: 6
Shopping addiction and probably for clicks/content since she hasn’t said anything new or different about fashion and style since 2015. I can’t believe she made that video about how she “saves” and said she doesn’t shop for her fantasy life. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3