Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @missmousey and @just_S for the title suggestion. Had to shorten and change things a bit to fit the tattle format but the point still stands.

Recap (thanks @missmousey) from the last thread, but would be great if someone could sum up Amie's recent behaviour as well!

Amie and Dan moved to a house last year near Birmingham. Two rooms have been turned into IKEA showrooms for her bags and shoes. Gaps and lack of symmetry in shelving units show the difference between DIY and paying for quality bespoke units. Took her almost a year to buy a door for a toilet, but she was only too happy to continue buying Schnell bags in the meantime. She goes cheap in terms of home interiors and eating out to afford buying Schnell bags and designer shoes. She does not know her shoe size given photos of her ill-fitting toe box. Continues to demonstrate a limited vocab as is only capable of describing something as ‘really beautiful’ or ‘it’s stunning’ and ‘I absolutely love it’. Her style hasn’t evolved since 2015 as she continues to wear and buy skinny jeans, camis, OTS tops and OTK boots. Attempts to rock new looks but fails miserably. Harsh birthday cake-like make up and ramen hair mean her look is dated. Continues to have NO friends. Claimed to have had a recent birthday party with lots of friends but the amount of food was a giveaway. She has nowhere to go so ends up dressing up to goto the cinema and Nando’s; her idea of showing off her bags is to take pictures in the Costco parking lot and at the vaccination centre. Is always overdressed thinking it makes her look polished but it emphasises her poor taste in styling. She severely lacks any form of proper partnerships. Past partnerships have NOT lasted. Has not demonstrated longevity with most bags - as they tend to get sold after 6-12 months - so her reviews are not to be trusted. Churns her video content so expect repeat future videos around ‘looks that last’, ‘my favourite bags’, ‘classic bags’, ‘how to look expensive without spending a fortune’. Has to resort to giveaways to grow her follower base but that’s not working. Gets no freebies from brands, gets no invites to launches. Does not know colours that suit her skin tone, does not know how to style things together, is incapable of choosing exciting clothes. Is lazy at doing any research. Claimed to be interested in sustainability but recommended items where their manufacturing would have been damaging to the environment. Recommended a website (Cettire) without using them and where various individuals claimed they received fake designer items which raised more questions about Amie’s credibility.

Reactions: 15
Thank you @missmousey and @just_S for the title suggestion. Had to shorten and change things a bit to fit the tattle format but the point still stands.
Recap (thanks @missmousey) from the last thread, but would be great if someone could sum up Amie's recent behaviour as well!

Amie and Dan moved to a house last year near Birmingham. Two rooms have been turned into IKEA showrooms for her bags and shoes. Gaps and lack of symmetry in shelving units show the difference between DIY and paying for quality bespoke units. Took her almost a year to buy a door for a toilet, but she was only too happy to continue buying Schnell bags in the meantime. She goes cheap in terms of home interiors and eating out to afford buying Schnell bags and designer shoes. She does not know her shoe size given photos of her ill-fitting toe box. Continues to demonstrate a limited vocab as is only capable of describing something as ‘really beautiful’ or ‘it’s stunning’ and ‘I absolutely love it’. Her style hasn’t evolved since 2015 as she continues to wear and buy skinny jeans, camis, OTS tops and OTK boots. Attempts to rock new looks but fails miserably. Harsh birthday cake-like make up and ramen hair mean her look is dated. Continues to have NO friends. Claimed to have had a recent birthday party with lots of friends but the amount of food was a giveaway. She has nowhere to go so ends up dressing up to goto the cinema and Nando’s; her idea of showing off her bags is to take pictures in the Costco parking lot and at the vaccination centre. Is always overdressed thinking it makes her look polished but it emphasises her poor taste in styling. She severely lacks any form of proper partnerships. Past partnerships have NOT lasted. Has not demonstrated longevity with most bags - as they tend to get sold after 6-12 months - so her reviews are not to be trusted. Churns her video content so expect repeat future videos around ‘looks that last’, ‘my favourite bags’, ‘classic bags’, ‘how to look expensive without spending a fortune’. Has to resort to giveaways to grow her follower base but that’s not working. Gets no freebies from brands, gets no invites to launches. Does not know colours that suit her skin tone, does not know how to style things together, is incapable of choosing exciting clothes. Is lazy at doing any research. Claimed to be interested in sustainability but recommended items where their manufacturing would have been damaging to the environment. Recommended a website (Cettire) without using them and where various individuals claimed they received fake designer items which raised more questions about Amie’s credibility.
In addition, for her pregnancy announcement she smugly emphasises that she conceived naturally without trying too hard (despite giving away hints that she had reproductive assistance); continues to buy the same clothes she already has 2 closet rooms full of and is confused why they don’t fit after a week- Duh! Because you’re pregnant you halfwit! Also smugly tells viewers that she is not taking maternity leave and that Dan and her mum will “tag team” looking after the baby - translated: Amie will continue to online shop for iterations of junk she already owns while her mum is made to sleep in the tiniest room of the house designated as the baby’s nursery.

Finally, she and Dan got around to buying the dog they supposedly moved out of the city and bought a house for 🙄🙄- named Yoshi, he’s white to match her boring pinterest interiors and she is shocked at how difficult potty training a dog is after only 2 days.

Good luck to Amie’s baby- looks like he/she will be carted out for instagram/merch opportunities, just like her dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One error with the title, she can't afford "Schnell" anymore so she buys a bunch of other super expensive designer bags.

She did unbox a Speedy and personally I really like the bag. The reason why she got the bag because she went to a comedy show with Dan in London and the girl in front of her has the bag and she spent the whole show staring at it. -____-

Just wow, like how vapid has she become? Is her brain made out of emprent leather?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That was one expensive comedy show - Dan got a comedy show out of it and she got a 3K bag.

Does she forget she has a baby she needs to purchase things for?

(Thank you to poster for making new thread and those who came up with the new title.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is ridiculous with her heels and that belt?? Who needs to put a belt above the bump?
D72C03CD-DB94-4305-B394-182B0D3E4C43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she sucking her stomach in or photoshopping her photos? Her bump looks really small for someone who is less than two months away from giving birth.
Could also be an old photo she had saved from earlier months(?) how controlling would you have to be to airbrush your baby bump?!

I had a smallish bump due to my shorter stature but if anything i would go out of my way to make sure it was as big and healthy as i could carry, not trying to make it look small/tiny. Get over yourself Amie noone cares how you look 🙄🙄🙄 you are not even a popular influencer 😂

Reactions: 9
I would say it is the pregnancy brain but she has been acting this way before she was pregnant.

I find it weird in the photo how she trying to appear slimming. Looks more like pregnancy denial in a dress - looks so uncomfortable.
I've seen pregnancy outfits on other instagramers - chic, casual and they look comfortable. She looks like she hasn't accepted her body will change because of a baby - still trying to squeeze into outfits that aren't doing anything to flatter the current figure she has. Tight clingy dress with a random belt.

Wearing a belt on top of her bump just looks incredibly daft. There’s no waist to cinch in coz she’s pregnant!! Is she trying to set a new trend ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This woman seems to be in denial about pregnancy to the point she dresses (and shops) as if she wasn't pregnant. Earth to Amie (come in Amie!), a pregnant woman's wardrobe changes according to her belly growth and comfort level. Can you imagine her once the baby arrives? She'll act so nonchalantly about the birthing experience and post partum symptoms just as she did trying to get pregnant (trying to avoid foods wrapped in plastics means that you're DEFINITELY trying homegirl). Either that or she'll act so flippin surprised that it's painful as hell to have a natural birth, have ZERO energy, can't sleep, have a blocked milk duct if she breastfeeds, cry for no reason, etc. This girl really thinks that having a child will not alter her life in anyway since she has her servants ahem sorry I mean Dan and her mom to do EVERYTHING except take highly curated instagram photos to prove how perfect she is. Not that I wish Amie to suffer but I want the experience of motherhood to get her off her damn lily white pedestal so she can join the rest of plebes in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's no way any pregnant person would want to wear heeled knee high boots, button up coats, and tight stuffy dresses. She's insane.

Reactions: 6
I am all for women wearing whatever they want, mostly because society at large frowns upon women who dress for practicality and comfort. Especially when you are pregnant, comfort and safety is priority.

What is she trying to do here? Not only is it not stylish but wearing stiletto heels when you are that late in the pregnancy is extremely dangerous. Also we laughed at how she always buys shoes that are way too small, i can see in that photo that her feet is also wider so it is extra dumb. I have bone spurs so I have to wear heels as it takes off the pressure off my heels but even then it is blocked and about 1 to 1 and half inches and I am not even pregnant.

Reactions: 5
Hello.
As someone who has followed Amie for 2-3 years and unfollowed her during the pandemic ... I find the behaviour to be out of touch with realistic circumstances of the world. I am very concerned if her vlog makes people think that reselling high end bags, constant shopping trips to high fashion stores, hoarding expenaive makeup and clothes is normal. It is chasing the appearance of having it all and having glamor. I too thought she had a cool lifestyle but after the height of Covid.... not so much.

I recently watched Dr. Ramani's videos on narcissism and they say materialism is a narcisstic supply. It is pretty scary. Often, these people are well off financially and highly controlling with a strong love for social media platforms that show off their lifestyle. Hacing comedic amounts of accessories and clothing is just comes off as hoarding.

• Heart
Hello.
As someone who has followed Amie for 2-3 years and unfollowed her during the pandemic ... I find the behaviour to be out of touch with realistic circumstances of the world. I am very concerned if her vlog makes people think that reselling high end bags, constant shopping trips to high fashion stores, hoarding expenaive makeup and clothes is normal. It is chasing the appearance of having it all and having glamor. I too thought she had a cool lifestyle but after the height of Covid.... not so much.

I recently watched Dr. Ramani's videos on narcissism and they say materialism is a narcisstic supply. It is pretty scary. Often, these people are well off financially and highly controlling with a strong love for social media platforms that show off their lifestyle. Hacing comedic amounts of accessories and clothing is just comes off as hoarding.
Yes her behaviour is tacky and downright off putting. Frankly i’m surprised people still watch her given her reviews are insincere, her style is outdated and her lifestyle obviously phoney- its quite obvious she does nothing but hide in her Ikea pinterest house and go online shopping then play dress ups for instagram. I doubt she’s a narcissist though- i suspect maybe she wasn’t a looker in her childhood/teens then when she started working and doing well in her career she was able to afford things that allowed her to transform herself into a put together posh version of herself. I base this on the fact in her earlier videos about bag/style mistakes she would constantly admit to buying things to dress for her “dream self” only to end up selling because it doesnt fit her “real self”. Then the initial rush of YT and instagram followers got to her head - and behold, we now have ramen haired, birthday cake faced Amie who is going great lengths to win the “i dont look pregnant but i am” competition that exists only in her shallow head.

Reactions: 10
I think luxury YouTube or any shopping-based youtube channel can really be a hobby; not saying that being a YouTuber isn't a legitimate career, the issue is the fact that if you are showcasing hauls and shopping and not branch out, the only way to keep going is to buy more stuff and that gets stale fast not to mention insanely expensive. Unless you have some kind of skill-based YouTube channel - fitness, makeup etc or creating original content and huge stunts - with the likes of Mr Beast, consumption-based channels can turn one note very quickly. Her quitting her day job and doing YouTube full-time have really wrecked her because the way to keep up that image is constantly shopping; I don't just observe that from her, but other luxury YouTubers as well, it is all unboxings and saying how pretty something is and how much they love it when they just opened it. The highs of consumption can only go so far.

She has been giving me a serious case of Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake" vibe (although she actually didn't say that). Considering what is going on in the UK right now, with the economy completely tanking and the massive rise in prices is really tone-deaf. Regardless of that, I just don't find any of the bags that are featured to be interesting in design or functional, they all look the same to me at this point.

So she mentioned she was selling a load of bags, does anyone know where she sells them?

Also that blue wrap coat looks like a Bath robe! I honestly have one just like that except mine has a hood!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she mentioned she was selling a load of bags, does anyone know where she sells them?

Also that blue wrap coat looks like a Bath robe! I honestly have one just like that except mine has a hood!
She sells them on instagram under the handle “Chase Amie Closet”

• Sad
Reactions: 2

She usually announces it first on her main account and the bags she is selling is pretty high for secondhand. They get snapped up very quickly though. I think recently she might have offloaded some of her bags through a reseller because the striking electric blue Chanel her brother got her is no longer there. Shame because that is actually really pretty.

Last edited: