Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what is her fantasy life though? Unlike other influencers, she doesn't really go to any influencer events, spend time with friends. Like all she has are her mother and her bags.

It is amazing to have a great relationship with your own mother, but you need friends your own age too.

Reactions: 6
But what is her fantasy life though? Unlike other influencers, she doesn't really go to any influencer events, spend time with friends. Like all she has are her mother and her bags.

It is amazing to have a great relationship with your own mother, but you need friends your own age too.
That’s what makes it so sad/bizzare- her “fantasy self” appears to be something she does strictly for herself - yes she plays it out in front of an audience, but that is just to feed her need for approval/admiration and earn the $$ to fund the wardrobe required to perform. She doesn’t seem to hustle as hard as other influencers who fake their fantasy selves with the hope of getting better brand deals, access to social events, minor celebrity status, etc. so it’s really more like she’s monetising a “hobby” (dress ups) 🧐 well if she’s earning enough of a living then whatever- but it’s just super tacky/cringe to watch and and i sincerely hope none of her followers are naive enough to fall for her act/get into debt aspiring to what she portrays

Reactions: 3
Poor dan, he looked well pissed off to have Leo in his lap for their flight to barbados.

Are they both earning that much that they are flying business class everywhere??

Reactions: 4
Poor dan, he looked well pissed off to have Leo in his lap for their flight to barbados.

Are they both earning that much that they are flying business class everywhere??
I think it is credit card points. Her shopping habit is probably what those points are from, after all, she spends A LOT. I can get close to 10k a month or more when being strategic on how to point hack and use the right cards - I barely do that anymore cos it is just too much hassle. A lot of people who are savvy with points usually buy the ticket at economy and then spend the points to upgrade, so it actually doesn't cost that much. I hope she didn't stick her mother in law in economy cos that is just terrible.

Reactions: 9
I think it is credit card points. Her shopping habit is probably what those points are from, after all, she spends A LOT. I can get close to 10k a month or more when being strategic on how to point hack and use the right cards - I barely do that anymore cos it is just too much hassle. A lot of people who are savvy with points usually buy the ticket at economy and then spend the points to upgrade, so it actually doesn't cost that much. I hope she didn't stick her mother in law in economy cos that is just terrible.
And just to say I spend NOWHERE near her spend level. I am a massive saver and my monthly expenses are around 2000 in Melbourne Australia, house payments included. Like one of her hauls would be what I spend in half a year or more.

Reactions: 6

I think it’s funny they’re traveling more now that they have a kid, only because they have care with them via grandmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
One other thing I can’t help but notice is the strange, fixed smile/grin on her face in her reels. I stopped following her a long time ago as she just got stuck in the saccharine sweet beige, pink era and it just got dull. But what is it with that smile?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s what makes it so sad/bizzare- her “fantasy self” appears to be something she does strictly for herself - yes she plays it out in front of an audience, but that is just to feed her need for approval/admiration and earn the $$ to fund the wardrobe required to perform. She doesn’t seem to hustle as hard as other influencers who fake their fantasy selves with the hope of getting better brand deals, access to social events, minor celebrity status, etc. so it’s really more like she’s monetising a “hobby” (dress ups) 🧐 well if she’s earning enough of a living then whatever- but it’s just super tacky/cringe to watch and and i sincerely hope none of her followers are naive enough to fall for her act/get into debt aspiring to what she portrays
Yes! But she still treats YouTube the same way as when she was doing it as a hobby. If you are a full time influencer, you should be doing more sponsored videos and posts of various products, not just offering discount codes. Multiple full time influencers have stated that the majority of their income comes from sponsored posts and brand deals. Youtube views and affiliate marketing gets bugger all in terms of revenue. Also, if you are a full time influencer, you need to be seen in various events rather than just on your own channel or do collaborations with other youtubers to gain more audience and views. I feel like Dan is probably paying all the bills.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever travel without both mothers to assume the childcare responsibilities?

• Haha
  • Sad
Of course not, if you have free nanny and maid, would you turn it down? I mean of course they are their relatives, but she treats them like help.

Remember how she she was making it such a big deal about giving her mom her used Neverfull? Even though she got like literally 100 bags. She then turned around and bought the exact same one anyways. Like if my mom helps me that much, I would just buy her a new bag.

• Sad
Also kinda on a side note. What is the point of buying luxury items online? Like you are paying that much also for the feeling of better experience. Like you have the same experience buying $5 bags from Shein rather than a 5k bag from LV?

Also kinda on a side note. What is the point of buying luxury items online? Like you are paying that much also for the feeling of better experience. Like you have the same experience buying $5 bags from Shein rather than a 5k bag from LV?
I buy luxury items online more than I do going into a boutique. I don't have any luxury boutiques near me - other than Louis Vuitton which is a couple of hours by train - or over an hour in the car. I'm in Scotland and Chanel, Dior, Fendi etc are all in England. So It's handy for me to shop online instead of travelling everywhere. I don't buy for the 'boutique' experience, I buy because I want or need the items. If I'm going to Edinburgh for an overnight or weekend stay, then I'll make it a point of going into Louis Vuitton whilst I'm there - but I wouldn't go out my way to plan a trip around boutique shopping - I don't really care for it.

She could spend a million (more) pounds on bags and she would still look so incredibly dated 😂 everyone left the blazers with scrunched up arms, fitted ankle length black trousers, plain cami tops and skinny jeans in the early 2010s.

• Haha
I thought she’d naturally want to transition into that ‘quiet luxury’ aesthetic. She’s so boring and basic with her style, it makes sense to me.

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d naturally want to transition into that ‘quiet luxury’ aesthetic. She’s so boring and basic with her style, it makes sense to me.
Quiet luxury means expensive fabric and well cut and tailored pieces. Not polyester fire hazards

• Haha