Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
The curling the hair before A&E 🙃 also she wants to lay off the fake tan bet that doesn’t help 🤮

Reactions: 14

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I actually really liked charly at first, saying no to norms and just eating whatever etc gave the right message but I’ve just watched them eat a 2 course breakfast, a sandwich on a boat, a huge donner wrap and chips, a THREE course meal and a foot long subway.

I’m actually a fat lass (probs fatter than charly!!!), I love my food but my goddddd I couldn’t eat that. What the fuck. It’s scary.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Does she ever do anything? On the night out her mate did her makeup, Leah cooked and presented the food then she had all her cocktails made for her. She lives with her ma and probably doesn’t do a tap of housework or chores

Lazy

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
The curling the hair before A&E 🙃 also she wants to lay off the fake tan bet that doesn’t help 🤮
I'd quite happily instigate a policy that if you have the energy, time and low pain level to be able to do that before attending A+E then you get seen last.

Jennytea

VIP Member
She said in the original video that she told them she couldn't do it herself as it's too traumatic for her so they said she needs to go in everyday AND they are sending her, her very own nurse on christmas day and boxing day to change the dressings. Bloody infuriating given the pressures in the NHS.
Fuck off! That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. To make someone do that on Xmas she is a cunt. Her mum could easily change a dressing for her wtf!!!

SC1990

VIP Member
It's the lips separating in the middle for me. And the tan. And the year 9 Hollywood Nails manicure. She's giving teenager who's got money off her grandparents in her Christmas cards

• Haha

lessthaninfluenced

So much pain but your vanity dictates that you need your hair curled before going. I’m sure they were all thrilled in the *emergency* department that despite being in the *worst* pain she was able to make sure she’d her hair curled for her procedure. Made all the difference when she was passed out on a hospital trolley I’m sure.

butla

VIP Member
What the fuck was Lea getting ready for in that cruise video ? A fucking panto ? Face like Widow Twanky . Pair of em wouldn't look out of place in a panto . Him the Dame.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Only just found this thread. Seen them all on tik tok for awhile in passing but was BAFFLED when I found out Cory and Lea are a couple? Like wtf. I’ve read back a bit on these and seen it’s been mentioned many times before. Lea seems a right dopey twat, but surely she can’t be that stupid to think he is straight? 😆 They give off friends/siblings appearance. Also her drippy voice when she chimes in on a video gives off ‘tag along’ vibes. It’s really awkward how she tries to be like him and Charly but it just isn’t happening. Also them going on a holiday together whilst Lea stays home!! it says it all because clearly she isn’t worried about him being close with other females. They definitely do not have sex 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Fucking prick jumping on the bandwagon of intrusive thoughts. How convenient that his intrusive thoughts are about exactly what his account is about - food. Pathetic attempt at content, little fucker. Can’t stand the snivelling wee tadger
I have OCD so I have severe, dangerous and debilitating intrusive thoughts near constantly and it fucks me right off that attention seekers like him co-opt the term to mean any silly little thought they have. No he didn’t think he was going to die, he’s just a pathetic loser who manipulates real mental health to get comments on his gluttonous TikTok videos.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in Wetherspoons with your beard who has decided he can’t take his hat or hood down anymore. Sitting having lunch with a man child. Embarrassing. Leah really, really is one of the dimmest people I’ve ever came across.
---
Imagine sitting in Wetherspoons with your beard who has decided he can’t take his hat or hood down anymore. Sitting having lunch with a man child. Embarrassing. Leah really, really is one of the dimmest people I’ve ever came across.
Sorry editing to add Corey sitting with his beard

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her, Charlie and Cory come across as incredibly lazy and selfish people. I can totally see them taking advantage of her.
He does take advantage of her, she has to do 12 hour shifts to pay for their mortgage and his grindr subscriptions.

• Haha

Chloe0500

I'm the same. Graze boards and sharing platters give me the fear. I won't even partake when we have pizza sent to the office incase someone's greasy fingers have touched my slice 😂 I think I'm slightly neurotic though.
No because same! The thought of someone's greasy fingers touching my food 🤮 I look at the fingernails too. If they're all bitten and scabby or if they're too long I cant! I won't even share a drink with my fiancé though so I think I do have a genuine issue there 😂

I once had a friend who bragged that she didn't brush her teeth and she could scrape this yellow stuff off of them and she bit her nails and cuticles so bad they were just pure dry scabs and she had a sweating problem in her palms. I went to her house and witnessed her drink from the shared milk bottle and put her thumb into her sisters newborns mouth to stop it crying. I think that's where my issues stemmed from 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Whataday21

VIP Member
Imagine their management meetings discussing content strategy.

"Right cory, you're gonna get wankered again and we need you to rim a big mac in ballie mcballerson's dirtiest ball pit"
Also can you pretend to at least be into Lea, the audience just aren't buying that your a genuine couple.....book a romantic cruise or something.

• Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
That video has to be the most weirdest thing I've seen. Do these lot claim to work with vulnerable adults and this is what they've put up of a vulnerable child? Have they undergone any training about protecting vulnerable people? Please for the dignity of the child, just stop.

• Sick