Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Fucking prick jumping on the bandwagon of intrusive thoughts. How convenient that his intrusive thoughts are about exactly what his account is about - food. Pathetic attempt at content, little fucker. Can’t stand the snivelling wee tadger

Reactions: 13

SC1990

VIP Member
Cory's hangover video is absolutely foul. The amount of food they eat is obviously 5x as much as an ordinary person would need, but going to a buffet breakfast, taking a huge portion then saying on the voiceover that he had to go to the bathroom to vomit and shit - while Leah's monotone drawl "ouchy ouchy ouchy" over the top... fucking rank mate
That is vile! Tho leahs voice would make me vomit and shit myself all at once haha.

What I don't get is why charleys mum doesn't say anything to her?? They seen to have a really close relationship. I was looking back at her vids from earlier in the year and the amount of weight she's PILED on in less than 6 months is terrifying

susan1375

Chatty Member
Speaking of WIEIAD I saw that scouse girl Emma? On my fyp and she’s doing really well as a travel content creator. I think she was on that terror cruise with Charley and co but her content was actually interesting!
I really think Emma could make it as a travel vlogger. Her trips are well researched and she does cram a lot in, she clearly enjoys it more than the makeup clothing hauls that she does.

alliwantistruth

How do these people not feel grim!? Sometimes when I eat high fat food/salty (may or may not have bingey moments, honestly cheese 🥲), I swear my chest hurts and I can feel my heart suffering. Idk if thats psychological but does anyone else know what I mean? You visualise it in you/your blood and worry about an impending heart attack/stroke 🤢😂 (Especially when you look too close at a sausage roll like I did 3/4 of the way through just now and see the pure fat 🤮)

Jennytea

VIP Member
Omg …. Such an uncomfortable watch seeing Charly shoving huge bags of sweets in the face of that little girl with PWS. I think it’s totally wrong and inappropriate for her to be shared on social media at all, they know the kind of comments that will attract. Really cruel to be basically taunting her with junk food.
Who even came up with this idea like wtf? Why is her mum letting her disabled child be exploited? What did she say to her mum ‘Oh I’ve got an idea can I film myself for Tik Tok giving your child who has a syndrome which causes them to be overweight a 3KG bag of fizzy sweets?’. Great idea

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Sorry, did Cory eat:

- burger and chips for breakfast
- jaffa cake icecream cone
- babybel and crisps (presuming he ate these, not just filmed them for the video)
- pizza and chips
- fish and chips
- crunchie and more crisps
- another burger and chips

all in one day?

Fuck. Me.

• Wow
  • Sick

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I can't believe that video with that young girl who has PW. That would be like torture for that kid. She never gets the sense that she's full, permanently feeling like she's being starved and then you parade a gigantic bag of sweets infront of her. Those parents are cunts.

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I can’t with all these “influencers” buying kitchenware for their fucking parents kitchens. Stop cosplaying at being an adult and stand on your own two feet. Absolutely embarrassing.

Spanor511

VIP Member
He will do anything for likes and attention. He couldn’t put on a pair of sliders? He gives me the creeps.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
She must constantly feel like shit with all the crap she eats.
I have a McDonald’s or a Chinese once and I’m thirsty as fuck for 2 days after, bloated and feel like shit. She must feel as horrendous as she looks. Fuck using the toilet after her 🤢

Jennytea

VIP Member
Okay so I didn’t want to speculate but… I was watching an old episode of teen first dates, and there was a young gay lad on there from Barry and he said “there’s no gay people where I’m from… well not openly”, so maybe Barry is one of those places that are less accepting and could make someone feel like they couldn’t come out. Not saying Corey is or isn’t, but it makes you think!
The thing is I don’t even put people in boxes or judge people by stereotypes but it is so clear that he is gay. It’s baffling to me. Does his girlfriend not think it’s weird that they go for takeaway nights at other girl’s houses and he sits in bed with another girl in her bra? He must sit txting other girls all the time because he has so many female friends. Ordinarily women wouldn’t be ok with this? I can’t imagine (I don’t want to either) that they actually have sex either. Lea seems nice enough but really really slow.

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s bragging about eating one meal a day, but caveating it that it’s not healthy for everyone. If he just ate some home cooked meals and included fruit and veg he could eat three meals a day. What the hell kind of other content does he think he can post?

RBN20

Chatty Member
Her Christmas WIEIAD, initially I thought it’s a lot of food but not necessarily that much more than a lot of people have at Christmas, I for one know that I’ve been a gluttonous beast the last few days 😂 and her mums roast did look really good

but then she obviously had to take it too far with Cory and Leah and get a fucking take away on top of everything

they just can’t help themselves can they, absolute pigs

also the way she puts her botched lips round the prosecco bottle 🤢 I really do think she must be back on OF so she’s putting her mouth round things like that for a reason