Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, bad food is on par with crack, what it does to your body.

Reactions: 7
I love how Cory went to an alcohol and drug abuse training course and that same day is out in the evening necking vodka from the bottle. Jump to the next hangover from hell WIED with a sickening amount of food..abusing his body. Hes so thick he doesn’t see how contradictory his day is.

Reactions: 32
I love how Cory went to an alcohol and drug abuse training course and that same day is out in the evening necking vodka from the bottle. Jump to the next hangover from hell WIED with a sickening amount of food..abusing his body. Hes so thick he doesn’t see how contradictory his day is.
I'm sure his place of work would love to see such promotion! They all have a lot of serious issues, this is why they are necking alcohol from bottles and scoffing every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 2
Imagine their management meetings discussing content strategy.

"Right cory, you're gonna get wankered again and we need you to rim a big mac in ballie mcballerson's dirtiest ball pit"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

"Right cory, you're gonna get wankered again and we need you to rim a big mac in ballie mcballerson's dirtiest ball pit"
Also can you pretend to at least be into Lea, the audience just aren't buying that your a genuine couple.....book a romantic cruise or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also can you pretend to at least be into Lea, the audience just aren't buying that your a genuine couple.....book a romantic cruise or something.
It was his awkward stance in Charlis video when they all arrived at the management office. He can’t stand being with Eiuan and Kane.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of Charly's friends look like they stink and have orange fake tan stained bedsheets.

Also why is Cory always hanging out with big groups of girls? 💀 Does he actually have any lad mates?

Reactions: 12

I just don’t get what they’re going to a management office to discuss?

Obscene amounts of food, alcohol, hangovers and going to Benidorm & Blackpool. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get what they’re going to a management office to discuss?

Obscene amounts of food, alcohol, hangovers and going to Benidorm & Blackpool. Rinse and repeat.
Well exactly, this could take place on a zoom call and would take all of 5 minutes. Unless they have been planning a plot twist, Corey cheats on Leah with whatshisface and Kane runs off and marries Charley.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.