Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I believe they’re going to Japan 😂 he walked out with a P&O brochure then showed Lea a Cunard one. Might have had both in his hands but I just can’t see it happening

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I believe they’re going to Japan 😂 he walked out with a P&O brochure then showed Lea a Cunard one. Might have had both in his hands but I just can’t see it happening
Poor Leah. I would be raging if my ‘boyfriend’ went and booked a holiday like that without asking. They probably had it all planned out for content though.

Reactions: 6
Poor Leah. I would be raging if my ‘boyfriend’ went and booked a holiday like that without asking. They probably had it all planned out for content though.
him saying don’t tag her it’s a surprise as if she’s probably not glued to her phone

Reactions: 9
I'm the same. Graze boards and sharing platters give me the fear. I won't even partake when we have pizza sent to the office incase someone's greasy fingers have touched my slice 😂 I think I'm slightly neurotic though.
No because same! The thought of someone's greasy fingers touching my food 🤮 I look at the fingernails too. If they're all bitten and scabby or if they're too long I cant! I won't even share a drink with my fiancé though so I think I do have a genuine issue there 😂

I once had a friend who bragged that she didn't brush her teeth and she could scrape this yellow stuff off of them and she bit her nails and cuticles so bad they were just pure dry scabs and she had a sweating problem in her palms. I went to her house and witnessed her drink from the shared milk bottle and put her thumb into her sisters newborns mouth to stop it crying. I think that's where my issues stemmed from 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This just came up on my FYP. I can’t believe how different she looked one year ago!! It’s crazy. She was so gorgeous. I hope she can see the damage she’s doing to herself before it’s too late.
She looks SO MUCH better with dark natural hair, the blonde/brown she's got atm looks so skunk-vibey

Reactions: 7
This just came up on my FYP. I can’t believe how different she looked one year ago!! It’s crazy. She was so gorgeous. I hope she can see the damage she’s doing to herself before it’s too late.
This is so sad, she’s absolutely ruined herself with tit food and caffeine. All for a bit of TikTok clout, she’s so young as well

Reactions: 4
I once had a friend who bragged that she didn't brush her teeth and she could scrape this yellow stuff off of them and she bit her nails and cuticles so bad they were just pure dry scabs and she had a sweating problem in her palms. I went to her house and witnessed her drink from the shared milk bottle and put her thumb into her sisters newborns mouth to stop it crying. I think that's where my issues stemmed from 🤮🤮
This has bleeping ruined my day 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In that new video WIEID in London when she’s eating the corn dog and the “cheese pull” she looks incredibly unhealthy- her face!

Reactions: 4
I'd be devastated and mortified if I was her mam. I'm sure this isn't what she hoped for her child's life. It's sad. And why does she keep getting invited to stuff? She makes everything look tit.

Stinky fat cow eating a tuna sandwich while getting her hair done, minging

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If you look on fb her posts get duck all likes . Same when her mum posts about her . No fucker where she lives or has grown up with gives a duck about her 500k party .. the whole family's deluded. In 10 years she'll be a 38 year old over grown middle aged nobody (she's a 28 Yr old nobody now) . Honestly people laugh about them all .

Who thinks it’s ok to sit scoffing a bleeping TUNA roll at the hairdressers??

Feet up over the back of the chairs at the cinema and two Maccas in a day.

She is the embodiment of vile

Reactions: 10
Who thinks it’s ok to sit scoffing a bleeping TUNA roll at the hairdressers??

Feet up over the back of the chairs at the cinema and two Maccas in a day.

She is the embodiment of vile
My hair takes ages when I go because blonde but I eat beforehand and go get lunch after. Sometimes I’ll bring a coffee in with me and a small snack like a protein bar. It’s crazy to me that she can’t even hold off getting fast food for a few hours and has to gorge herself on subway in the middle of an appointment in the first place. Never mind a smelly fishy sambo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.