Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting sick of corey and his attitude. The other day he said the haters words wouldn't stop him. If anything stops him it will be himself when he finally gets a clue and then in the latest video hes saying parents shouldn't allow their kids on tiktok if they are being too influenced by them. The absolute cheek of it, parents can't monitor everything their kids are doing. But well done for actually having some social awareness and realising that your actions may be impacting children negatively!

Reactions: 9
I'm getting sick of corey and his attitude. The other day he said the haters words wouldn't stop him. If anything stops him it will be himself when he finally gets a clue and then in the latest video hes saying parents shouldn't allow their kids on tiktok if they are being too influenced by them. The absolute cheek of it, parents can't monitor everything their kids are doing. But well done for actually having some social awareness and realising that your actions may be impacting children negatively!
Yep he's butt-hurt over something isn't he? His post from the other day said people tell him to go kill himself 🥴 I've never seen that once in his comments unless he's constantly on his phone frantically deleting messages. Most people are kissing his arse.

Is he just crying troll for sympathy or?

Reactions: 12
He also vapes and uses tanning beds, great role model.

Reactions: 5
Yep he's butt-hurt over something isn't he? His post from the other day said people tell him to go kill himself 🥴 I've never seen that once in his comments unless he's constantly on his phone frantically deleting messages. Most people are kissing his arse.

When I read the comments all I see is people licking his 🍑. Maybe he has.some type of management deleting them since hes so busy doing his shift work 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Crying. 10000% bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When you need to tell your side piece that you can't get back to him yet because your girlfriend is with you all week 👀
20230914_170720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cory taking the morale high ground when he promotes obesity 🙄
I’m sorry but he left DRAIN ON THE NHS off the list of hate comments

He will gets cancelled when he goes to Japan with his appalling and bratty attitude towards food.

Reactions: 6
Cory taking the morale high ground when he promotes obesity 🙄
I’m sorry but he left DRAIN ON THE NHS off the list of hate comments

He will gets cancelled when he goes to Japan with his appalling and bratty attitude towards food.
The Japanese are very modest people - especially with eating etiquette, the staff will be appalled when they see those cheese pulls and sauce dripping all over their gobs.

Reactions: 12
The lip filler, I just can't look at anything else but the wonk on her face
(I know it's probably been said a million times before but I'm new to this thread!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bonk eye
Deformed lips
Complexion awful. Pores you could see from Mars.
Tits like a bloodhound's ears

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.