Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s clearly very uncomfortable in male company. He’s always surrounded by females and acts like one with his OOTD etc. Intriguing to watch.

Reactions: 9
Don't these companies review the videos before they are put out? Surely they knew she had done this before she posted it?

Reactions: 3
She'll be fumingggg as she does a lot of ads for alcohol brands Corkeys tequila rose
This ruling will make companies think twice about using her, because they don’t need the hassle. Brilliant 😂 ugly slag needed a dressing down

Reactions: 6
Does she own any other clothes other than those pink shorts and jacket and that disgusting white crop top. Is she not ashamed

Reactions: 15
How do these people not feel grim!? Sometimes when I eat high fat food/salty (may or may not have bingey moments, honestly cheese 🥲), I swear my chest hurts and I can feel my heart suffering. Idk if thats psychological but does anyone else know what I mean? You visualise it in you/your blood and worry about an impending heart attack/stroke 🤢😂 (Especially when you look too close at a sausage roll like I did 3/4 of the way through just now and see the pure fat 🤮)

Reactions: 13
He’s mega struggling for content. It’s embarrassing. Imagine having to pretend to be so thick for TikTok views.

Reactions: 15
That video of Ieuan in Benidorm is awful. The guy has ruined himself at such a young age. They all look like they stink.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.