Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put that gunt away. No one wants to see . Absolutely not gawwjuss. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That white top she crosses over is so gross. I bet she wears same one everytime, it's just so unflattering, like I hate wearing bra myself but I wear things that flatter boob area if I don't but she just don't care. That shorts and top combo looks like something you'd wear 14🥴 she's got too big of boobs to wear something like that

Reactions: 3
If Cory and Lea really are visiting Japan soon, Cory is going to be a culturally insensitive ignorant nightmare when it comes to food and the expected etiquette he will have to follow. I hope he learns how to behave before going!

Reactions: 20
If Cory and Lea really are visiting Japan soon, Cory is going to be a culturally insensitive ignorant nightmare when it comes to food and the expected etiquette he will have to follow. I hope he learns how to behave before going!
Cunard too so there won’t be a beige buffet it’ll be very formal 😬

What the duck was Lea getting ready for in that cruise video ? A bleeping panto ? Face like Widow Twanky . Pair of em wouldn't look out of place in a panto . Him the Dame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I
I’ve been to Japan a couple of times and they are
Going to be embarrassing as duck

Reactions: 4
She must constantly feel like tit with all the crap she eats.
I have a McDonald’s or a Chinese once and I’m thirsty as duck for 2 days after, bloated and feel like tit. She must feel as horrendous as she looks. duck using the toilet after her 🤢

Reactions: 13
What the duck was Lea getting ready for in that cruise video ? A bleeping panto ? Face like Widow Twanky . Pair of em wouldn't look out of place in a panto . Him the Dame.
The GCSE level acting too 💀

Those two will stick out like a sore thumb in Japan. They're so loud and crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.