Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them two boys are in Majorca. The ginger one doesn’t bother me too much, but that big fat Ian or whatever his name is, makes me feel sick. He looks like he absolutely stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Them two boys are in Majorca. The ginger one doesn’t bother me too much, but that big fat Ian or whatever his name is, makes me feel sick. He looks like he absolutely stinks
He’s so disgusting did you see him fart on that video? He’s vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Leahs voiceovers actually make me want to rub my face with a cheese grater. "Cheesy" "tikey weeky!" the irritating monotone voice. Who actually told her she was funny?

...I sound like a broken record for the amount of times I've moaned at this, but Charleys "absolutely gorgeous" makes me rage!!! It annoys me so much that she has stolen another creators catchphrase (@filthylittlesnacks) but also that she just doesn't mix her voice-overs up a bit. "Burgy wurgy!"

She needs a slappy wappy round the facey wacey

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Leahs voiceovers actually make me want to rub my face with a cheese grater. "Cheesy" "tikey weeky!" the irritating monotone voice. Who actually told her she was funny?

...I sound like a broken record for the amount of times I've moaned at this, but Charleys "absolutely gorgeous" makes me rage!!! It annoys me so much that she has stolen another creators catchphrase (@filthylittlesnacks) but also that she just doesn't mix her voice-overs up a bit. "Burgy wurgy!"

I think that Leah and Cory share a brain cell. Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It's pretty much baby speak, who exactly is their target audience or are they all just knee deep in childhood regression.

Reactions: 6
I think that Leah and Cory share a brain cell. Thick as tit
They would need to. Those voiceovers are utter cringe. And the fact she’s been his bears for so long….run Leah, run. He’s a big narcissist twit.

Reactions: 10
Charly brushing her teeth on the street and Corey talking about hangover 💩, grim the lot of them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Charly brushing her teeth on the street and Corey talking about hangover 💩, grim the lot of them.
Corey all happy as Larry because no sign of Kane or Ieuan. The way he poses in clubs for pics, what a big pansy.

• Haha

ALL OF THIS. It gives me intense rage! The shortening of names ‘Starbies’ enrages me. Please make it stop!

Reactions: 9
They are all absolutely vile. The outfits are horrendous. And naughty Charly not marking the Pukka Pies as gifted!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking this exact same thing for awhile.

I don’t get the impression he’s as into all of this as Charly, Ieuan and Cory are. He would do well to detach himself from them, lose some weight and relaunch.

My sympathy for Leah is waining. I think she’s a bit too much of a doormat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve been thinking this exact same thing for awhile.

I don’t get the impression he’s as into all of this as Charly, Ian and Cory are. He would do well to detach himself from them, lose some weight and relaunch.

My sympathy for Leah is waining. I think she’s a bit too much of a doormat.
Agree, most people seem to single Kane out and say they like him. I do, I always have before I knew any of they other reprobates. He’s genuinely funny and not repulsive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.