Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww. Yes Leah bless her she’s special isn’t she I feel so bad for her …: Charly Ann and her sunny wunnys like a right old celeby Webb by

Reactions: 8
😭 I can imagine him bringing a gay guy home and saying it’s his friend coming for a sleepover and making her stay on the sofa whilst they go to bed 🤣 she would still be bleeping clueless
Is that why he attends girly sleepovers because he can’t be left alone at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch Leah any more. I could handle the monotone nonsense but for some reason she’s decided to hiss every time she says an “S”. So “snacks” is now “SssnackSSSSSSSS”
I just can’t do it any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cory saying on a recent video now he’s quit his job he’s gonna focus on his health and the way he’s ate since is bleeping disgusting 😭 he’s eating like three takeaways in one day. Where is the money coming from too with zero job? Anyone know how much he would be making on tik tok? I can’t tell whether he’s just a gutsy prick or if he lies on purpose about wanting to be healthy.. could be both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cory saying on a recent video now he’s quit his job he’s gonna focus on his health and the way he’s ate since is bleeping disgusting 😭 he’s eating like three takeaways in one day. Where is the money coming from too with zero job? Anyone know how much he would be making on tik tok? I can’t tell whether he’s just a gutsy prick or if he lies on purpose about wanting to be healthy.. could be both 😂
Imagine quitting your job to eat healthy hahahaahahahaahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lea trying to join in and be funny again bless her but ended up looking like she’s scratching her fanny instead 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.