Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it all ends imagine his next job interview... so tell me what you've been doing the past five years .... getting fat and filming it . Next !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leaving a career in support to cook pink potatoes, eat absolute shite to excess and walk round shops with no shoes on for a few quid. Honestly feel like in living in an episode of black mirror.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Leaving a career in support to cook pink potatoes, eat absolute shite to excess and walk round shops with no shoes on for a few quid. Honestly feel like in living in an episode of black mirror.

Stop the world. I want to get off.
this is exactly how I see it too: an episode of black mirror

How are we now at this point in society when we have people like Cory, Lea and Charly literally doing ANYTHING for engagement to get famous?

sacrificing all their diginity and shame for a bit of attention. They have zero thoughts for people around them when they do this crap in public too

It's not just them that do it but another thing that pisses me off is the sheer amount of crap they buy that will just end up in landfill.

they're terrible for reckless consumption esp with the crappy TEMI, Shein or Primark hauls.
all they influence is how to overspend, over eat, over tan, over drink.

Reactions: 11
Half the shite Charley buys we see for 2/3 videos and then it goes right in the bin or the back of the cupboard. Where she stores it all I have no bleeping clue because she lives in her mums spare room.

Half the shite Charley buys we see for 2/3 videos and then it goes right in the bin or the back of the cupboard. Where she stores it all I have no bleeping clue because she lives in her mums spare room.
I was thinking this 🤣 Also I wouldn’t want to be cooking using that plastic pan she got off Temu I bet it’s unsafe and leaking microplastics into her ommy wommy. Although what’s the difference if her face is full of £100 filler 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
this is exactly how I see it too: an episode of black mirror

How are we now at this point in society when we have people like Cory, Lea and Charly literally doing ANYTHING for engagement to get famous?

sacrificing all their diginity and shame for a bit of attention. They have zero thoughts for people around them when they do this crap in public too

It's not just them that do it but another thing that pisses me off is the sheer amount of crap they buy that will just end up in landfill.

they're terrible for reckless consumption esp with the crappy TEMI, Shein or Primark hauls.
all they influence is how to overspend, over eat, over tan, over drink.
exactly this.

in a couple years, maybe less Tiktok “careers” will have dried up. They have no real social media talent so wont be successful on any other platform and they will be applying for jobs, with this on their CV. Recruiters will see their embarrassing digital footprint and wont touch them. They live in a self absorbed parallel world atm.

Reactions: 4
He could always get a job in that deli shop or the chippy? Although if you were the manager you'd have to watch your stock isn"t rapidly going down 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can confirm those deli shop sandwiches are banging mind 😂 Lots of my family live in Barry. Thankfully never seen any of the foul three in there though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just wouldn’t have it filled with cheese too like Lea did 🤢 Lamb and cheese is not a normal combo haha.

I’m glad other people see the black mirror connection! I said it in an earlier thread. The whole concept of their content blows my mind

she also reminds me of ‘refrigerator Meg’ from family guy

Reactions: 9
Imagine sitting in Wetherspoons with your beard who has decided he can’t take his hat or hood down anymore. Sitting having lunch with a man child. Embarrassing. Leah really, really is one of the dimmest people I’ve ever came across.
---
Imagine sitting in Wetherspoons with your beard who has decided he can’t take his hat or hood down anymore. Sitting having lunch with a man child. Embarrassing. Leah really, really is one of the dimmest people I’ve ever came across.
Sorry editing to add Corey sitting with his beard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the way he’s announced on tik tok about leaving his job as if it was his actual long term career and he’s done it for a long time when in reality he quits a job every week 😂😂

Reactions: 14
It’s the way he’s announced on tik tok about leaving his job as if it was his actual long term career and he’s done it for a long time when in reality he quits a job every week 😂😂
Probably quit this weeks job because they insisted he took his hood down whilst in work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably quit this weeks job because they insisted he took his hood down whilst in work.
😭 Can you imagine some poor fucker who needs support meeting up with him in a coffee shop. Sat with his hood up and his platform converse talking about the pink potatoes he made for tea 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.