Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cory pretending to say words wrong literally goes through me 🤢 imagine that thing being your support worker!
And giving up your work with that being your content. It’s his thick Huns that lap it up and think he’s being genuine. These people need a job.

Reactions: 4
My god 😫 that video just stinks of belly button and sweaty under-gunt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The squid rings in her seafood platter were “giving calamari”
They ARE calamari you smooth brained moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's literally thick as mince on his live he posted his latest tik tok narrating as he posted saying pananza . He said is it "bonanza or pananza ?" Oh well tough who cares anyway. He wasn't joking either . bleeping dull as tit !

Reactions: 4
He's literally thick as mince on his live he posted his latest tik tok narrating as he posted saying pananza . He said is it "bonanza or pananza ?" Oh well tough who cares anyway. He wasn't joking either . bleeping dull as tit !
I've just seen her post about burgy wurgy fries 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
“It doesn’t look as good as I thought it would?”

what bit of shoving a truly awful version of pesto pasta in a gin goblet and putting it upside down on a plate with grated cheese on the bottom of the stem gave it away???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like charly has the opposite of body dysmorphia where she sees herself in the mirror as ‘gawjussss’ and sexy 😂 I don’t think she realises how bad she looks with all the filler and how awful her body shape is from the way she eats. She is ruining her body inside and out and eating absolute tit everyday just for likes. She will end up ill.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.