Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think he has any other friends bar charly and Lea and their friends. Remeber when charly was close ieaun and kane. How weird Cory was around them!!!🤨

Reactions: 3
Don't think he has any other friends bar charly and Lea and their friends. Remeber when charly was close ieaun and kane. How weird Cory was around them!!!🤨
One of Lea’s videos says he’s having a ‘boys night’ and two of the boys were girls who looked like butch lesbians 😂 hardly a boys night! He’s def gay. I just don’t get how he can have so many friends who are also gay and not just admit it!

Reactions: 9
It was so awkward when they were all together. You could tell Cory hated every minute of it.

Reactions: 4
It was so awkward when they were all together. You could tell Cory hated every minute of it.
I reckon it's because Ieaun and Kane are both big characters and Cory HATES not being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 20
What in jolly green giant are those bell bottom tracksuit bottoms? He's been hitting the sunbeds too . Honestly him walking aroung Barry like that he must stand out a mile!

Reactions: 2
Have Cory and Lea got drinking problems? They seem to be hungover everyday and both have the biggest bags under their eyes. Neither of them have kids who keep them up. Why do they look about 50 ffs. I can’t believe how much they must drink. They won’t always post about drinking the day before either and the next day say they’re hungover again! They are both a pair of dirty scruffs. On one of his latest vids they are having Chinese in bed (again 🤮) and they don’t have any knives because Lea said they all need washing and they are too lazy to do it. Wtf???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have Cory and Lea got drinking problems? They seem to be hungover everyday and both have the biggest bags under their eyes. Neither of them have kids who keep them up. Why do they look about 50 ffs. I can’t believe how much they must drink. They won’t always post about drinking the day before either and the next day say they’re hungover again! They are both a pair of dirty scruffs. On one of his latest vids they are having Chinese in bed (again 🤮) and they don’t have any knives because Lea said they all need washing and they are too lazy to do it. Wtf???
Could also be lack of vitamins/crappy diet giving them the horrible skin, obesity and eye bags

Could also be lack of vitamins/crappy diet giving them the horrible skin, obesity and eye bags
True. They both look awful. It’s actually sad. How old are they both? Cory has just got worse the last so many weeks after saying he wanted to think of his health. He’s literally having 3 takeaways a day. He’s eating himself into an early grave.

Reactions: 5
On one of his latest vids they are having Chinese in bed (again 🤮) and they don’t have any knives because Lea said they all need washing and they are too lazy to do it.
He’s not working outside the house anymore and TikTok is apparently his only income source. Wouldn’t you think he would want to keep his home and workplace clean and tidy as it’s, yanno, how he earns his keep?!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but the thought of eating a greasy takeaway on my bedsheets makes me feel sick. I never allow food upstairs😖 I bet their bedroom smells of garlic, grease and B.O

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We’ve just moved house and have no white goods and after having takeaway three nights in a row I can’t face having one in a long time now.

I feel so sluggish, bloated and greasy. Past the second night it didn’t feel like a treat.

I honestly don’t know how they do it every day let alone multiple times a day 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.