Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her January vid on the background noise you can hear some saying excuse me sir to Cory bet he was going to get told to get out 🐀

Reactions: 4
If he came in my local shop with his shoes off, he wouldn’t even make it past the entrance. Just put a pair of bleeping flipflops on, your feet can still breathe in them if you’re that adamant you don’t want to wear shoes.

Reactions: 10
If he came in my local shop with his shoes off, he wouldn’t even make it past the entrance. Just put a pair of bleeping flipflops on, your feet can still breathe in them if you’re that adamant you don’t want to wear shoes.
Sorry blocked on his tick tock- que?

Reactions: 1
Have any of you seen the drama going down on Ashlifestories thread? I know this thread is quite slow 🙊

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ. I used to follow her thread. Googled the new bird. WTAF.

Reactions: 1
Imagine being Support Workers but when you go out you both look like you've escaped from your own support workers . Both look they've got additional needs in that tesco video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s a controversial- I think Leah would be all right without being in that world

just caught up with gorys insta- ffs

Here’s a controversial- I think Leah would be all right without being in that world

just caught up with gorys insta- ffs
She does seem harmless bless her but she is just soooo slow 😭 I can imagine her never knowing wtf is going on around her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does seem harmless bless her but she is just soooo slow 😭 I can imagine her never knowing wtf is going on around her 😂
I feel sorry for her, Charlie and Cory come across as incredibly lazy and selfish people. I can totally see them taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her, Charlie and Cory come across as incredibly lazy and selfish people. I can totally see them taking advantage of her.
He does take advantage of her, she has to do 12 hour shifts to pay for their mortgage and his grindr subscriptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He does take advantage of her, she has to do 12 hour shifts to pay for their mortgage and his grindr subscriptions.
😭 I can imagine him bringing a gay guy home and saying it’s his friend coming for a sleepover and making her stay on the sofa whilst they go to bed 🤣 she would still be bleeping clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😭 I can imagine him bringing a gay guy home and saying it’s his friend coming for a sleepover and making her stay on the sofa whilst they go to bed 🤣 she would still be bleeping clueless
And making them pink eggies for brekky wekky in the morning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.