Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for everyone being happy and living their own lives but walking around shops in oodies barefoot is disgusting. Especially in an establishment that sells food.

Reactions: 25
That's why shes there, she always looks bang on it.
Surely she's too fat to be on coke. It's an appetite suppressant 😆

Cory's looks so bleeping stupid with his hood always up. I might have to block him because it's doing my head in 🤣

Screenshot_20240131-083753~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she's too fat to be on coke. It's an appetite suppressant 😆

Cory's looks so bleeping stupid with his hood always up. I might have to block him because it's doing my head in 🤣

View attachment 2726040
It only suppresses your appetite while you’re on it but she’ll be drinking her calories then and the next day making up for not eating the night before by eating too much

Reactions: 11
I’d be lying if i said i wasn’t partial to bobbing to the shop at the end of my street in the DARK OF NIGHT in an Oodie for a packet of crisps.

But seeing Corey barefoot with an oodie on in greggs has knocked me sick
I've done that but never ever go a supermarket!

I did a lot of marching powder in my 20’s and trust me.. hangovers and comedown hunger/munchies makes you gain weight and a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor girl messed up (yet still ate) her breakfast and GBF Corey saved the day by bringing her a breakfast sausage roll, thank god or she might have starved!!

So the big lazy, bone idle sod has finally gave up his part time job. Was that the 8th job in a year? Well done Corey. Poor Leah still out working.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you can’t manage a job and a TikTok, maybe don’t do the TikTok’s? The income is far too unstable.

It’s not like he does anything ground breaking that requires loads of editing, his videos are tit.

Reactions: 12
Does she ever do anything? On the night out her mate did her makeup, Leah cooked and presented the food then she had all her cocktails made for her. She lives with her ma and probably doesn’t do a tap of housework or chores

Lazy

Reactions: 14
Not sure if she does her only fans anymore? Probably spends time setting up her camera tripod to film bumhole shots at the perfect angle and then uploading.
Her face is ballooning soo much she can barely see through her lashes.

• Haha
Wow just saw her make a pot noodle sandwhich, as if that didn't have enough salt and saturated fat in it she adds cheese and mayonnaise. You can see how puffy she is cause of her poor diet. Her diet consists of so much saturated fat its unreal, surely she feels terrible.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not sure if she does her only fans anymore? Probably spends time setting up her camera tripod to film bumhole shots at the perfect angle and then uploading.
Her face is ballooning soo much she can barely see through her lashes.
I think you mean bum howwelll. Or Holey woley

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the big lazy, bone idle sod has finally gave up his part time job. Was that the 8th job in a year? Well done Corey. Poor Leah still out working.
Imagine your fella being that much of a lazy bum. Instant ick

Reactions: 8
at this point, who keeps hiring him?!
I think the type of job he does are desperate for people. I know where I live, they literally take anyone on to be a carer. It’s a shame because vulnerable people deserve more, but the wages and conditions are tit so can’t blame anyone that won’t go and work for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
With all that extra time to scroll Grindr he may finally come out of the closet 🤞

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.