Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

VIP Member
I just can’t figure out what’s going on with the gap in the middle of size 23’s boobs 🙄
Is it taped to keep both Boobs from flapping? Is it an invisible type of bandeau bra (obviously it failed if it was) or I can’t think of anything else 🤔🤔🤔
Putting her sunglasses there is attracting you too look at that bit more. I think it’s tape she has used and it hasn’t worked.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s claimed PIP (Personal Independent Payment) for her wee daughter because she has a “syndrome” 🙄

It’s a chunk of money every month yet she probably wouldn’t spend it on the child it was intended for as milk maid dresses, £15 Shower Gels and £11 eye masks soon add up 😡
It wouldn’t be PIP as that is for over 16s
It would be child disability allowance (child DAL)

but honestly i don’t imagine Daisy would qualify. Shes a complete mobile healthy child. She has a hearing aid to help with her hearing but shes not deaf. Shes got no feeding issues. She’s otherwise fit and healthy.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I haven't seen them. Share a pic

I don’t want to get into trouble from tattle but if you look back at some old videos on YouTube you’ll hear her son’s surname mentioned and also certificate photos with his full name.
---
Where are you seeing this…????

I worked it out from watching old YouTube videos and his full name is mentioned and just went from there.

Sorry I can’t say more x
---
If you look at Tattle Life “Charlotte Louise Taylor #13” and “page 23” that’ll help you out ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
My question is this: What did she wear in order for her spaniel ears to be within flapping distance of each other, when they usually have adequate parking space available for a fiat 500? And why doesn't she do that more often?

But they did then look like.....
---
How funny 😂 send it in to ‘that looks like a snatch’ there’s a website for it 😂
Is there now? How do you know that exactly? What do you have to confess to us all? 😂

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I don’t have kids (though I’ve looked after family and friends kids so I’m not entirely Cruella De Ville 😛) but isn’t the youngest a little older that he shouldn’t forget to turn a tap off??

Blondie

VIP Member
Ok Charl is annoying because she lies about her size and filters herself to the hilt but - do we need to attack random women from instagram just for not being slim? Come on now
Yes I shouldn't bring others into a thread on Charlotte. I mentioned her because she's not midsized either like Charlotte is claiming she is

Jade33

VIP Member
WHY does everyone in her family always have their hood up?! Gives me the rage!
The irrational rage that she induces in me is the ridiculous amount of keys/keyring on her key bunch 🤣 surely u need a front door key and a car key 🤣 she looks like a jailer!

• Haha

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
Already been shared, but I want to share that without seeing this thread I took the exact screenshots that have been posted. We can’t be the only ones to see the same issues.

—-
The shoes are unacceptable. (If you can afford it) children should ALWAYS have new shoes, because of their developing gait. You can see on Stan’s trainers (which are way too big, big toes included) that they’re worn down on the outer edge. That was Bill’s way of walking. It’s going to force Stanley’s feet to walk in that way, and can cause permanent damage, as they then can’t grow the way they want to.

Add to that his undiagnosed sticklers and he’s likely to have hyper-mobility, early onset joint problems and arthritis as a young man.

At this point I’d class her as a worse parent than Rebecca Meldrum and the Mccans. She’s going to cause a lifetime of pain for that poor ridiculously annoying little boy.
---
Look at his ear placement. Down by the nose can be indicative of a good few chromosomal/genetic conditions. I believe sticklers is one of them. Typical children do not have ears that low. It’s always a sign of a genetic condition, as far as I’m aware.
Blimey, what size feet is stan?

• Wow

Blondie

VIP Member
It's so funny how she has shared how her garden used to look. That's a long, long time to pull put overgrown grass. She shouldn't be showing off how long it's took her, 2 years is a long time!

pickaname

Chatty Member
It was the unnecessary indepth details about the iron that killed me. Like, just why?! She was so obviously just trying to cobble together content out of nothing. Why didnt she get her arse out and actually see some of Madrid?! Noone gives a fuck about the boring hotel room. We have all seen them a billion times. Apart from Charlotte it would seem.
8 minutes to iron a dress!

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen the cans instore anywhere, just assumed they’d not reached the uk yet apart from those shops that sell them way overpriced lol
think they are only in asda (energy ones anyway) usually sell out instantly though!

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If they are going to the wedding straight from holiday on Friday then Merlin must be in kennels or with a friend because all the family will also be at the wedding. Surely they will be staying overnight at the wedding as they will be wanting to drink and won’t want to get a taxi home leaving their car full of the holiday stuff at the venue? They must have a room booked so they can get ready etc when they get there. Charl can get ready with the bridal party but Mark and the kids will need to freshen up and get changed too.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
For the next thread title, please can someone creative include the terrible flood? It is of Noah’s arc scale after all. I’m sure she is thankful that she had the kitchen towel to help minimise the damage…
If she’s on a budget at CPs, there are still much for them to do, especially that age, lots of exploring, walks, ride bikes.